• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CRAWL 4x4 Android game

Yup, I completed them all except Devils Bowl with the Jeep completely modded. The damn thing just flips over backwards everytime.

Yeah, I tried lowering my COG but it doesn't seem to help, winching is the only way.

The vehicle acts weird when you go vertical when you let off it falls a little then lunges back forward.

No more running flippy floppy for hours :p
Cheats

“tax return” – $100,000
“crawl pimp” – buy all trucks

Last edited:
Lol, I lost interest when I finished all but that one course and macked out the jeep. I ain't payin a dollar to lose interest tomorrow. It was fun while it lasted and killed lots of time at work last night... lol

Lol, I lost interest when I finished all but that one course and macked out the jeep. I ain't payin a dollar to lose interest tomorrow. It was fun while it lasted and killed lots of time at work last night... lol

i didn't have sound, the game would freeze constantly and all the trails were lame so in short, the worst dollar i ever spent the game is dumb.

It does need serious work. I never had the freezes. I paid a dollar and was completely done with it within an hour. I guess it wouldn't have taken that long to eat a cheese burger off the dollar menu...

I beat all but the bowl.. Paid $0.99 for "pro" so i could get the winch, and then pro wont install..

cool free game.

So they updated it and took away almost all the trails in the free version.....

I can't beat Death Valley without a winch

This game gets worse and worse with every update. Its totally different now but has twice the glitches. They added sponsors and added several courses. I beat them all in about 5 minutes after the update.

The most comical part is the new winch. I used it once and it snatched my buggy the complete length of the course! Lol. They also added a driver in the buggy...

Have both, like em both. But yeah, the winch is funny. I think the updates have been improving the game. I beat the new levels easily but I also used the money cheat and got all the vehicles I wanted.

If you do it in the right spot you can have your vehicle hang by the winch from your fingertip. I don't understand how they can have such a detailed glitch free game like Drag Racing but have such a hard time with simpler ones like this. Funding?

:D

jeepgame.jpg

Back