• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crash's Custom 3-Link

HillbillyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, Crash,
Ever think of producing your 3-link and cross member suspension package for us fabricationally challenged? Doing my searches and love the hidden 3-link you have and also did for Jes!
I want one I want I want one... :rattle:

HillbillyXJ said:
Hey, Crash,
Ever think of producing your 3-link and cross member suspension package for us fabricationally challenged? Doing my searches and love the hidden 3-link you have and also did for Jes!
I want one I want I want one... :rattle:

If you searched you would have found that it is for sale. The kit even comes
with the highly sought after camper special option. The buy in price is a little high though.

David Taylor said:
If you searched you would have found that it is for sale. The kit even comes
with the highly sought after camper special option. The buy in price is a little high though.
you really are trying for 500 arent you?

Have you searched over at www.urfracing.com? I think we're out of stock right now, as we had a huge Arbor Day sale.

Current MSRP is $11,365. That includes a Dana 44 front axle, steering, and of course, the three link. We'll need your Jeep for about a month.

CRASH said:
Have you searched over at www.urfracing.com? I think we're out of stock right now, as we had a huge Arbor Day sale.

Current MSRP is $11,365. That includes a Dana 44 front axle, steering, and of course, the three link. We'll need your Jeep for about a month.

Damn, Crash, at that price....

LOL

Captain Ron said:
Where have I heard that before? :D

--ron

Ron didn't you run a triangulated 3 link in the rear of the MJ at JV up backdoor? :D

xXJx said:
Ron didn't you run a triangulated 3 link in the rear of the MJ at JV up backdoor? :D

Shhh! Damnit!

That's a super secret Barnacle Works prototype. :D

--ron

Back