• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craigslist & RDC thread!! (Jeepspeed / Prerunner / Go Fast)

Last edited:
posted in the socal forum by "Kittrell", he found it on CL. damn good deal! if i had the dough id grab it right now.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/pts/1758267576.html

BRAND NEW spidertrax 9" housing for 400$!

this is in my city. if anyone wants me to go look at it, PM me. dont F me around though if i go look at it and its cool you better have the cash to jump on it ;)

Last edited:
Not that it's all that useful an item in NJ, but I've still got the original 2wd beam axle from my XJ as well.

No balljoints, no knuckles/hubs/brakes, just the beam axle itself in good shape w/stock control arms.

If someone wants it, pay the shipping + a case of beer and it's yours.

what tire/wheel/axle width set up were you tucking with these? Could you tuck a 35x12" tire with 3.75" backspacing on a stock d30?

i didn't even know they made these oder styles i only see a 98+ on their website did you custom order these?

http://www.nagca.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41418

Fox 2.0 2-tube bypass shocks. Externally adjustable compression/rebound.
10" travel
extended length: 26.10"
collapsed length: 16.15"
7/8" stainless steel shock shafts
70/60 valving
JKS bar pin adapters included

Rebuilt and revalved from Fox factory with less than 1,000 street miles. Was on a v8 zj, with Clayton long arms/Rubicon Express 4.5" coils. Tallest coil i would recommend for these to go with is 6.5" ... any more and you would not have much droop travel.

$700 + 3% paypal fee shipped.

DSC_0361.jpg

http://www.nagca.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41418

Fox 2.0 2-tube bypass shocks. Externally adjustable compression/rebound.
10" travel
extended length: 26.10"
collapsed length: 16.15"
7/8" stainless steel shock shafts
70/60 valving
JKS bar pin adapters included

Rebuilt and revalved from Fox factory with less than 1,000 street miles. Was on a v8 zj, with Clayton long arms/Rubicon Express 4.5" coils. Tallest coil i would recommend for these to go with is 6.5" ... any more and you would not have much droop travel.

$700 + 3% paypal fee shipped.
How does one put these on a generic lifted XJ?

well for a shock of that caliber and if your actually gonna use a shock like this for what its made for then you will need to get a T & J upper shock mount kit( $105?) and you will have to build your own lower shock mounts. those fox's are actually short.. as in maybe a short body( does fox make a short body?) either way thats better for a regular jeep guy. they might work with a stock bump stop and not bottom out the shock before full bump.

either way these shocks are actually very nice shocks. be smart to ask the valving in them just so you know if you plan on buying them.. its easy to revalve a shock and if you can get it close to what you need then you can just adjust your single compression tube and your seingle rebound tube to what you need

ok so sorry for the multiple post... i looked at the add from the link and if the shocks come with the jks upper mount and bottom then you need to put your xj at full bump and measure from center of lower mount to center of top mount now remember with that jks upper shock mount it will be about 3/4" + down from the body on the xj to center of the eye of the shock

Back