• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craigslist & RDC thread!! (Jeepspeed / Prerunner / Go Fast)

scaling back my build, selling my 9100s.. possibly the deaver springs.

IMG_4374.jpg

custom built & valved bilstein 9100 shocks:
10" travel 2.5 remote resi, weld top, valved for the front of a XJ with deaver coils - $525
12" travel 2.0 remote resi, threaded for coilover hardware, valved for the rear of a Xj with deaver leafs - $475

PM me and we can work something out with shipping. the shocks are currently charged with 225psi of nitrogen

FOR SALE: 88 Jeep Comanche shortbed 4x4,4.0L w/206k+on motor,5speed manual trans,np231,d30,d35,3"procomp lift n shocks,HD trac bar,6" hannamen prerunner fenders,old 32"mud tires and steel rims,4-custom rock lights,passes AZ emissions and smog,clean title,no rust at all. NEW PARTS: radiator,waterpump,efan,tempsensor,fanclutch,pressure bottle,headliner,custom hedlights,cap/rotor,plugs/wires,fuel filter,sony cdplayer w/4-xplode speakers and tweets. NEED FIXD:gas guage,leak from oil pan,key stuck in colum,rear slider window,unit bearing for wheel.also posted in Phoenix AZ craiglist...$3,000 or OBO call 480-217-2214

Back