• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crack Addict

i made arrangements to take my midterms early so i can leave thursday mornin.

also 2 months ago i told my manager that i wont be at work march 3-6. he said it depends on if he can give me those days off. i told him he didnt hear me right, i said I WILL NOT BE HERE THESE DAYS. then i told him that if 2 months isnt enough of a notice to get a few days off that he isnt a very good manager.

he didnt say anything. but i looked in the scheduling calander and poorboy87 and i have those days off.

disco "thats how you do it" steve

i made arrangements to take my midterms early so i can leave thursday mornin.

also 2 months ago i told my manager that i wont be at work march 3-6. he said it depends on if he can give me those days off. i told him he didnt hear me right, i said I WILL NOT BE HERE THESE DAYS. then i told him that if 2 months isnt enough of a notice to get a few days off that he isnt a very good manager.

he didnt say anything. but i looked in the scheduling calander and poorboy87 and i have those days off.

disco "thats how you do it" steve

He did that to me too when I worked there.

Back