• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coooolllll!!!!!!

:twak: Well, I want Hot Pink.

Oh.. and a shrubbery... but not too large.

Or... we have the web guys change the colors every day. That way, in almost two years... chances are each person would have one day with the colors they want. Hmmm... runs off to fill out a suggestion to the WebTeam...

Glenn

IIRC Fuschia is that plastic stuff that they make car bumpers out of these days...it makes great kindling to start camp fires with green/wet wood, especially if ya have a can of WD40 or spray paint.

Come on up to the hills of Uwharrie, we got all the fresh fuschia you care to harvest locally, or ya can pick your own along the way.

forgot to mention...Fuschia is found in nature, normally along roadways, usually in proximity to guardrail terminators, utility poles, solid mailbox posts, bent road signposts and trees in sharp corners. It is commonly acceptable to pick this fuschia up for personal or medicinal use...BUT is is bad form to pick it 'unripe' from another's garden (mall parking lot)

When recycled through combustion, fushcia is beneficial in a number of ways: It creates heat (which many humans enjoy) and an unmistakable plume and odor (Hunter...back me up here) that travels up through & around ones microclimate and has been known to repel mosquitos, ticks and yuppies, this effect is more pronounced when waste oil or spray paint is added in appropriatly available quantities.

Once emitted to the macroclimate, it blows generally east and falls into the ocean as particulate matter through precipitation. This valuable particulate byproduct embeds in marine life and when those orcanisms expire or are otherwise processed through ecology, their effluent floats magically to the bottom and turns into MORE OIL FOR US, LATER ON!

Just like our recycled beer cans turn into ALCOA/MT Wheels, properly recycled fuschia provides a source of sustinence for our progeny. Fawk the Canucks and their (illegal in the lower 47 for mildly psychotropic concerns) biomass projects...we got fuschia!

:patriot:

Well thank you Professor Woodrow for that informative, educational, and entertaining lecture on nature! :lecture:

"....'cause I got high, 'cause I got high, because I got high....."

:smoker: :greensmok :smoker:

just leave the lyrics of an even more annoying song for payback....

okay sequoia, you ready to play?

here goes, get ready....

"girls just wanna have fun" -cindy lauper

have fun with that one!

Back