• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coooolllll!!!!!!

CheapXJ said:
mmm... vBulletin...

:D

mmmmmm....loganberry...

:D

this style rocks...and plus, you get a SIG! :D

Very cool to have this is a GUI format..... the "stone age" as Mr. Mac put it was killer on the eyes.

Thank you for the change!!

Is there anyway to make it so it doesn't look like something I left in the toilet?:eek:

I mean anything but brown:anon: <------- the bag is brown. May I suggest silver or dark blue. Even orange would look cool.

Brown?

where do you see brown?

fat, take it from someone who went to Notre Dame for ART graduate school (making masterbation hand gesture)

what you are seeing is nto "brown" rather, an alegorical representation of the dessert open spaces in a variety of "russets" and "sepias"....

does that make it better?

Beezil said:
Brown?

where do you see brown?

fat, take it from someone who went to Notre Dame for ART graduate school (making masterbation hand gesture)

what you are seeing is nto "brown" rather, an alegorical representation of the dessert open spaces in a variety of "russets" and "sepias"....

Damn artsy fartsy liberal school grad pukes, IT'S FRIKIN' BROWN.

FatXJ said:
Is there anyway to make it so it doesn't look like something I left in the toilet?:eek:

I mean anything but brown:anon: <------- the bag is brown. May I suggest silver or dark blue. Even orange would look cool.

I say leave it as is, looks good to me. Silver or dark blue would get complaints too.

Lets focus on the good things.... like... These forums ROCK. A definate step up.

Glenn

Cant beat em join em

I hate this new format, but I know you guys did it becasue its a must, and as always thank all involved for the time and effort to keep NAXJA afloat.

XJguy

Beezil said:
Brown?

where do you see brown?

Ok Beezil, I'm not an art person. I think art is a naked woman:eek: . Anyway lets just say it's rust colored and from a vehicle standpoint I don't like rust color.

So is there any chance that we will be able to change the color scheme like on www.michiganjeepers.com or is it stuck. Did Rusty's pay NAXJA to make it Rusty color?

The only brown I like is Beer, wood, and UPS because they bring presents.

XJGuy - how about we just beat 'em? :D

Yeah, I see no need for change either (and voiced my displeasure on the member's board - the only original one left) - but, before anyone accuses me of hiding out, I figured I'd better make the comment openly on this homogenized, oh-so-cute format board.

No knock on the Webmeisters, though - they do a heck of a job!

(BTW Scotty - ND is liberal? This coming from a Missygan resident? The only thing we're liberal about is how we try to run up the score most years over the Wolverines).

I guess this board isn't too bad, though. No two door XJ avatars - but GSP and TPKE ones!!!!

Grudgingly yours,

Mike in NJ :patriot:

FatXJ said:

So is there any chance that we will be able to change the color scheme like on www.michiganjeepers.com or is it stuck. Did Rusty's pay NAXJA to make it Rusty color?

This is the color it is, and will be.

Nobody paid NAXJA to make it this color.

Every site chooses their colors. This is the chosen color here at NAXJA for our forums.

Forum Fixer said:

Nobody paid NAXJA to make it this color.

Every site chooses their colors. This is the chosen color here at NAXJA for our forums.

Is this a "color" or an excuse for no color ;)?

Not to bust anyone chops, but is this background color depressing (or seem like some reformatory project graphic)?

739 currently signed up here.... And I bet just about every one of us has an opinion on what color he/she thinks it should be.

I think it is fine as it is right now. Everytime something is changed, people come out to say they do not like this or that.... it is human nature I suppose.

The forum works... I am happy. My opinion is let the color thing go... let the web people concentrate on the rest of the tasks ahead of them. There will never be one color combination that makes everybody happy.
Glenn

i have been waiting a long time for NAXJA to switch

Back