• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Convoy to Goatfest

your leaving tomorrow mornin... im leaving friday night... starbucks shmarbucks... :p

Well than you damn well better check a map and see what the last starbucks you pass in apple valley is. i drink my latte at night, too.

:)

Last edited:
DUDE IM SO READY TO GO. PACKED AND READY. EXCITEMENT NOW SETS IN

that sucks. i guess if you plan on following me out, you best be able to keep up. i'd suggest getting here early and bringing starbucks. venti pumpkin spice latte, non fat milk, extra hot, with whip.

Fag.

I will be showing up around 10am on sat with non xj's running bullfrog anybody going up that time? Also is there a meeting place? I might be able to get out early and meet some of you guys? Might have a chance to get out on friday night

Julio I'll take a Grande mocha Frapachino.... After all,this is my thread i think i deserve one too. thanks man

I will be coming out Saturday Morning to check things out and say hi etc. My XJ is not in commission (which is fine as I dont have time to really wheel anyways) so I will be in my wife's YJ.

Look forward to meeting you all out there. Oh and if anyone is going out there on Saturday (I am guessing I will leave Hesperia around 7 am (Sharp) and not sure how to get to the dry lake bed you can meet me and follow me out there if want too. PM me by tomorrow night. I can meet off bear valley road and Central (by the movie theater).

Last edited:
I will be showing up around 10am on sat with non xj's running bullfrog anybody going up that time? Also is there a meeting place? I might be able to get out early and meet some of you guys? Might have a chance to get out on friday night
There may be a Bullfrog run, but it'd probably be leaving from the lakebed 8:30 or 9, which is about :30 or :45 from Bullfrog. But the Bullfrog run is TENTATIVE.

Meeting place is on the lakebed starting Friday a.m., exit Boone Rd (north only) off Hwy 247 aka Old Woman Springs Rd. Follow the fairly well marked road path about 4 miles, and as the road fades into the lakebed (after the bridge), we should be sort of off about 2:00 or so--ahead & right. Look for all the XJ's you weren't planning to run Bullfrog with =).

If all else fails, come to the lakebed Sat night for the food & raffle and shenanigans...

If you can come out on Friday night, we'll have a fire going I'm sure. If you don't think you can make it out before 10am saturday .. take your time, by then most of us will be on a run. :)

I just packed $75 in beer into the ice chest. I'm sure we can work out a trade.

Holy shit! someones got deep pockets...

if you are serious about the coffee ill go get it. Text me

310-561-9980

ill be rolling in around 10 ish if all goes according to plan.

Holy shit! someones got deep pockets...

if you are serious about the coffee ill go get it. Text me

310-561-9980

ill be rolling in around 10 ish if all goes according to plan.

if its that late, make it a decaf. :)

Pockets aren't that deep, I just really like beer.

I didn't make it to the store, so all I have is half a case of Newcastle, and most of a case of Sams Oktoberfest. Oh, and 7 cans of Tecate... oh well, maybe I'll stop somewhere on my way up =)

I didn't make it to the store, so all I have is half a case of Newcastle, and most of a case of Sams Oktoberfest. Oh, and 7 cans of Tecate... oh well, maybe I'll stop somewhere on my way up =)

That's barely enough beer for the first night, and thats if you show up after 8pm!

:D have fun guys! wish i could make it. :tears:

I know...that's why I'm thinking of stopping somewhere!! We'll miss you out there, Grimm!

Not to rub it in, but it looks like the weather's gonna be perfect, too:

Nov 6
blank.gif
Sunny
High
71°F
Low
45°F
blank.gif
Precip: 10%
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
Wind: WNW at 7 mph

Generally sunny. High 71F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Nov 7
Partly Cloudy High
72°F
Low
45°F
blank.gif
Precip: 0%
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
Wind: WSW at 6 mph
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 40s.

Nov 8
Partly Cloudy High
72°F
Low
43°F
blank.gif
Precip: 0%
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
Wind: NNW at 5 mph
Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 40s.

Back