• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Converting a 2000 cherokee to a 80's cherokee

yep exactly! thats what im doing.

I really dont get why people get pissed when they find that my dad paid for my jeep, its not like I just went to the dealer and picked out something shinny. Does anyone else notice those teenage girls always driving around in new cars? At my high school I knew like 4 kids driving 3 series BMW's and those generic looking lexus Crossover SUV's

My dad just bought a second car for my younger sisters to use when they get there liscences and for winter driving. He was going to get a 2005 Grand, but convinced him on the 2004! Just picked up a single owner, 2004 WJ Limited, White with baige interior, 4.7 litre, selec-trac (I hope not sure yet), premium sound,

does anyone know if the 44a came on all V8's or just tow package?

You don't want anything to do with the 44a.

I know they came on the 5.9's, but I also know they didn't come on all V8's.

It takes a hell of a lot to set of an air bag in an XJ. If it does actually does go off while wheeling chances are that you did in fact need it.
:bs:Mine blew out in my 98 for no reason at all. All I did was reach in start it up. Then boom. Glad I wasn't in the drivers seat yet.

I fricking love your idea man. I love the look of the older XJs. Especially the quad headlight set up of the "woodie". I say go fer it!! If you dig the look of the older XJ, dare to be different. Sell your current nose ans sheet metal and let it fund your project. Different strokes for different strokes, indeed. As far as your parents funding your ride as a gift, Good for them and good for you. When my son graduates, I will reward him the same way. In todays world we as parents have to do whatever it takes to get our kids interested in school and success. If that means I need to buy him 15 Jeeps, so be it. Whatevers clever man. Don't let the neigh sayers get you down. Congrats on your graduation and your Jeep. Good luck brah!!

Back