• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Complete Differentials - GM 10Bolt

AZ-Dave

NAXJA Forum User
These might be the perfect set for full width upgrade for somebody. It's a long story but they are at my house and I have no need for them.

GM 10-Bolt Differentials. Stock take offs from 1987 Blazer. 135K miles estimated. GM 10 Bolt Front and Rear Differentials complete. Hubs, rotors, brake calipers, drums, etc. 6 Lug, 3.08 ratio – I think.

My research says Front fits 73 to 91 Blazer, 73 to 87 4x4 Chevy and GMC Trucks, Suburban 10 series.

Rear diff is 10 bolt posi rear, 65” wide drum to drum, fits 73 to 91 Blazer, 73 to 87 4x4 Chevy and GMC Trucks 73 to 88 Chevy & GMC 4x4 suburban 10 series. .

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/4130237618.html
$400 on Craigslist. $300 for NAXJA.

Call, Text or email
Dave
480-206-3028

[email protected]

..ouch. Truth is I dont' know that much about the swap and who they would be good for.... so I'm getting a bit more educated.... looks like they are not very good for an XJ.... but you also have a blazer and want spares... here you go.

Back