• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Complaints?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cds36 said:
X3 for me also, He does absolutly no good for Naxja, I dont give a crap what he did before, I only see what he's doing now. I havent read one good or positive thread from him.
I recall Stumpalump who everyone said was a great guy, real nice to hang out with, helped out a lot behind the scenes, etc, but he couldn't contain himself on NAXJA and he's banned. Capt Ron seems no different. I can't recall the last time I saw him post something helpful, just crazy drunken, foul rants where he calls people out and bags on whatever's happening.

Darky said:
I recall Stumpalump who everyone said was a great guy, real nice to hang out with, helped out a lot behind the scenes, etc, but he couldn't contain himself on NAXJA and he's banned. Capt Ron seems no different. I can't recall the last time I saw him post something helpful, just crazy drunken, foul rants where he calls people out and bags on whatever's happening.

Stumpalump was banned for repeated, directed personal attacks.

Ron may call people out, but I have never seen him outright attack someone.

Darky said:
I seem to recall him telling Grimm that he was "stupid enough to die" because he suggested getting a boat from a non-Capt ROn- approved site...

Put it back in context.

I'm not saying Ron should not put it in check, but there is no comparing him to what Stump was doing, and Stump got about 20 warnings, several time-outs, and phone calls from nearly half the BOD during which he promised to cut it out - a promise that lasted nearly 30 minutes each time.

no complaints here(other than my poor health right now), I would just like to thank the BOD for a thankless job no doubt.

As for Ron, meh, he bugs me with his posting content(or lack thereof) but I can very easily ignore him and his posts. I guess if he doesn't mind the image he is portraying to new users, there is nothing that says he is not entitled to his "opinion", however harsh and liquor muddled it may be.

Once again, thanks to the bod and members for making naxja...naxja.
cheers

edit: I guess I have one small gripe about the advanced fab section not available to users(non paying members). I think naxja bit itself on the butt with that one as it will only detract from any possible tech, but I'm sure there was some sort of logical thought process behind it.

Last edited:
Ok, so the consus is that Capt Ron is not well liked. OHHHH WELL, ignor him like a fly and he will go away....ok ok ok, the adle threats are are a little much, take it back channel.

There is a ton of other crap here that is going on as well that WE are all tired of. You got a problem with someone work it out, like Bryce and I. We had it worked out but the rumors never did. If there is a rumor then call them on it, thanks Ben, it got it all in the open, but whoever started that rumor and not call me is a CS skumbag. Just call and ask, don't assume something in which you dont know.

C'mon all you tards that are e-drama melodramatic (you know who you are), get with the game here. If someone does not want to go on a run for what ever reason, it is their reason, there is no need to bag on anyone and it does not belong here.

Take a look at all the threads, a really good look. Most all of them are e-drama, shit or get off the pot already. I am over it so should you. Get back to what this forum is all about, wheeling, helping others, offering help, that is why I joined. Imagine what this looks like to newbies that hit this site for the first time and see all this drama.

Sure, put the group buys where they belong, put the adv fab question in that area, post up if you are gonna be to a M&G or want to hit your favorite wheeling spot, see who wants to join you. Just keep the drama out of it. You want drama, come listen to my 14 ry old daughtor for an hour, you will get your fill

We are all adults here (well most of us), act like it. Shit, my dog has more common sense then most of the tards here( again, you know who you are).

Good luck on all your weeling adventures and BE SAFE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back