• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Complaints?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xDUMPTRUCKx said:
There is a trend of people talking for lack of a better word POOP about other members.
What people say about me behind my back is none of my business!
:moon:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
silverslk said:
The people are great!!! Ask Grimm, he called SoCalBilll and I last night as soon as he blew his tire. He couldn't get ahold of Cory. When we couldn't get ahold of Cory we stared turning around to drive back to him (probably 20 miles) even though I only had a 33" spare and no jack!! Luck Cory answered. haha
X3 on this, I've received a lot of help from NAXJA including when my tire flew past me :laugh: and Andy saved my ass. Just wanted to reiterate this. Carry on.

FordGuy said:
You had to bring San Clemente into it!!! I see you tomorrow, Johnny might not be coming so I will ask him if I can represent the new Costa Mesa Chapter!

Ah, it all makes sense now. I could never figure you out. I'd see you at the N. County SD M&G, but you seamed like you were from the north like most everyone else. No wonder! You are smack dab in the middle. Luck you.

I'd love to see Johnny there. He has to come! :D You guys should take Marvin.

No complaints. It would be nice if people have problems with others that they settle it amongst themselves face to face, or at least pm to pm.
:badpc:

Overall I have no gripes, there are some great people on this board, some of which I will call friends, and even best friends!! Overall they are always their to help in a bind, and great to wheel with.

I would like to see more invovlement from the BOD, i was super happy to see you out at RockGarden Robert!!

Once a month is a good goal, thats what i have set for myself!!

Oh, and as far as Ron, clearly he has been disrespectful, multiple times, he should be banned, period....once or twice you get a slap on the hand, but to continuously come on and bash people, many of which he has not met........sorry, but he adds no value to this forum. (Maybe he did in the past, and if so great, but not anymore!)

tcm glx said:
Oh, and as far as Ron, clearly he has been disrespectful, multiple times, he should be banned, period....once or twice you get a slap on the hand, but to continuously come on and bash people, many of which he has not met........sorry, but he adds no value to this forum. (Maybe he did in the past, and if so great, but not anymore!)
i agree with tony 100%. at the very least he deserves a time out. the "well he only does it when he's drunk..." excuse is a copout. thats like saying its ok for your buddy to walk into your bedroom and puke on your pillow once a month. "its ok, he only does it when he's drunk." :rolleyes:

I think Ron is on a self-imposed time out. So I think this should be dropped. ;)

I still love ya Ron! :wave:

tcm glx said:

He adds value. Entertainment value. ;)

What would you have done with Beezil or Hinkley if you can't handle Ron? I dare anyone to meet Ron. He is one of the nicest soft spoken people you'll meet. You guys do know what the IGNORE LIST is, right?

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
Maybe I need to be crucified?

I will be the one to give you the Trojan helmet when you are up there!

Elias said:
I think a few people already said it.. There has been a lot more drama and trash talking more and more over the last few years. I've actually been around since '04. (I deleted all my accounts for some personal reasons and went by a sudo name back then :anon: )

It seems like there used to be more respect for individuals and the group as a whole. Who knows, maybe the threads were more moderated then than they are now. :dunno:

Also, it seems like there more and more tech threads being posted the SoCal forum that should be posted or moved to the other forums. It seems like it's really inconsistent how the SoCal forum is moderated.

E

Elias, the old days there was basically NO moderation. Geoff was president and was around stirring up most of the sh!t around here and it was GOOD TIMES! You should recall, you were around. The whole thing went to sh!t when Remi got mod powers. It was a lot better back then. Active president makes a world of difference. We basically have had no (or limited) leadership for the past three years and Remi can't rally the troops since anyone who has been around here won't put up with his crap (we love you Remi though :smootch: ). Remi's basically been 1/2 (or more like 1/4) of a management team for the past three years. We need a change!

mikedashg said:
Maybe you meant "JV elitists" ?

Everything else is not wheelin :wave1:

Last edited:
xjohnnyc said:
BTW Andy, I will make an Azusa run this year...to watch. And thanks for not answering my PM and phone message. That's MY only complaint. Ha.

If I ignore this one will it be better? haha :eyes:

Sorry Johnny. I have some crap going on....hell, I'll say it. I didn't pay my cell bill so I could make it to the rock garden. It goes straight to voicemail and I have to then pick up the VM and return calls from my house phone......hard to do when I am not home much. SORRY for not getting back to you. :bawl:

silverslk said:
If I ignore this one will it be better? haha :eyes:

Sorry Johnny. I have some crap going on....hell, I'll say it. I didn't pay my cell bill so I could make it to the rock garden. It goes straight to voicemail and I have to then pick up the VM and return calls from my house phone......hard to do when I am not home much. SORRY for not getting back to you. :bawl:
Damn Andy, show how much you love us......I appreciate you for doing it, and bringing the bomb salsa to the m&g

GrimmJeeper said:
i agree with tony 100%. at the very least he deserves a time out. the "well he only does it when he's drunk..." excuse is a copout. thats like saying its ok for your buddy to walk into your bedroom and puke on your pillow once a month. "its ok, he only does it when he's drunk." :rolleyes:

X3 for me also, He does absolutly no good for Naxja, I dont give a crap what he did before, I only see what he's doing now. I havent read one good or positive thread from that fag.

As for complaints, Probably that I cant do alot of things being 2 wheel drive that 4 wheel drive guys can do. I bet there are alot of guys not 4 wheel drive that dont go out because they think they might not have anything to do or might get clowned, well yeah you will but its all in good fun. At least your out there, I Havent been to a event that I didnt have fun at yet, and everyone always offers a seat for you to ride in. Everyone I have met so far have been class acts and would and has given there shirts off there backs for members.

If anything it would be cool to see more members at the jeepspeed events.

Last edited by a moderator:
silverslk said:
Its not that my feelings are/were hurt by it (ex-military we can talk shit with the best). Its not about "telling mom or dad". I would like to see more support for the less hard core runs because they seem to attract everyone from stock to modified. I can tell you people are stoked when someone like Santa shows up and runs Cleghorn or some small run. It's just a nice message to send to people without 2 lockers and 35's that you are willing to come out and "slum" with us. haha

I believe that some newer people get intimidated when they hear that Santa is on the run because they don't think their junk can keep up.

juryrigjalopy said:
I believe that some newer people get intimidated when they hear that Santa is on the run because they don't think their junk can keep up.

The 'old' people know better :doh:

juryrigjalopy said:

cracker said:

ohsnap.jpg

:thumbup:

ruggedjeep said:
All you guys bitching about Ron need to wipe the sand from your vag's. Seriously.

:D

I don't know....Ron has been a prick.

Ardis has promised to bitch slap the crap out of him if he gets out of line again.
Well, maybe she should have a preemptive slapping around for him, you just know he will do that kinda' crap again.

cracker said:

:roflmao:

One thing about Ken, the guy will wheel every weekend if he can.
That includes ALL known forms of wheelin', from trail driving to sight seeing to rockin'....
NOBODY goes out as much as he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back