• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comanche project for sale-NC

WNC Custom Jeeps

NAXJA Forum User
Not in the mood to finish another project, gonna focus on some customer's rigs this summer. I started this build back in winter. Got the suspension done and accumulated all the other needed parts, just got busy and never finished it.

88 MJ, 2.5 TBI, AX4, 231, D30 and D35 with 3.55's. 3" Rough Country coils with JKS ACOS spacers. DT3000 shocks with RE fixed lowers. Rear is a SOA with stock springs. Shock mounts relocated to have no underhang. 5 300 mile old BFG MT 285-75-16's on AR Simulated beadlock wheels.

The MJ was purchased from a friend who DD'ed for 2 years. He was in a wreck and then I bought it.

It needs the front clip finished (I have all the body parts for the front end including a fender and flare), the transmission and t case installed and the brakes bled. It is moveable now, as the 2wd trans is still installed. I drove it around my house earlier today. The front axle is already installed.

Th einterior is unbelieveably in excellent shape. The bed is in great shape as well. There is no rust at all on the MJ.

Price is $1800 obo. I am open to reasonable offers and possible trades.

The Jeep is in Candler, just outside of Asheville. More pics by request.

May07019.jpg

May07020.jpg

May07022.jpg

139,000 miles. DD means daily driver.

What other pics would you like?

The engine runs well. It has been sitting for about 2 years with out being driven on the road. It seems to run fine as far as I am concerned... I'll PM you my cell number so you can call me if needed.

Just to clarify- The MJ is still 2wd. I have installed the front axle, but the 4x4 trans and 231 is not installed yet. I am including the AX4, 231, front driveshaft and both shifters in the deal.

Back