• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Chapter Window Stickers

jdogg4 said:
Remember guys stickers give you flex.

:cheers:

Ok then I am in for about 6 of them.....................Damn is that going to be enough:worship:

Ok I will stick with about 5 1/2 to be safe........................LOL

I would love one :)

Two XJ's here getting ready for the 25th anniversary.
Got a couple extra?
PM please!

Thanks,
XJRubicon and SexyMomma

Funny, I just said I needed a new sticker in a different thread, not even knowing this thread was here....

1 please.....

Maybe 2....

Depends on how many windows I go through....

Well, not myself personally. I didn't go through it at all...... Rather a tree branch did....

Okay back in from the driveway. Now I have gone through the window.... Kinda like the Dukes of Hazard...... Only higher........ Wait......... Damn it....

I've always wanted to do the hood slide thing......

Back inside again.... I guess that doesn't work so well if you don't get enough lift with your jump.... Good thing fenders aren't glass, or I'd be fixing more than one window.....

Man why does my hip hurt so much.....

Wow that's swollen......It's going to leave a mark......

Have I mentioned that I need a new CO Chapter sticker?

Crap, I think I hit my head as I bounced off the fender.....

Why was I jumping the Jeep in the first place????

When I catch the guys who put me up to that.......

How many do we have to have to place an order? I think we have enought folks we could go in on a set.

I don't know that's what I was hinting at. I'm sure we have to have so many of them printed to get a good deal, but we have about 20 people wanting 2 to 3 each so thats 40 to 60 stickers that are already to be bought. I need two for my Jeeps and then I could always get a 3rd for the old beer fridge in the garage.

I'll take 10 if that helps...

Let me know!!

All who are interested in stickers, we are currently out and are in the process of getting another batch ordered. One of the BOD members will post something when they are available with a price and contact info. Thanks for your support of the chapter.

Back