• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

I've always wanted one of those train horns for those fun occasions.
:laugh:

I think he was scared enough looking up to see my bumper aimed at his door. He drove 25 mph in a 35 mph until I turned at the next light. I was OK with that.

Selling off my ‘88 Ford HP D60 kingpin front, stock 4.10’s open, and 8x6.5 Sterling 10.25 of anyone here needs some tons.

4.56s I thought?

He told me 4.88's but either way will work just fine for the buggy and the 3 speed t-case setup

Oh nice.

I've got some Solid Axle Inner Cs for sale to make that D70 rear steer :D

I think there will be a big enough learning curve with the buggy as is, no need to jump straight onto the deep end right away. I'll be happy just to take the floaties off once its done lol.

How much do you want for them? Might know someone.

PM sent

Any of you guys ever try running rottela T6?

I use it in my 2500 diesel. It costs about $10 less per gallon at Wal-Mart than the auto parts store at about $20 a gallon vs $30. I've used it in my Hemi when I forgot it takes 7 quarts not 6 on oil changes and because I was short on cheap stuff and needed to top off my generator I've been topping the predator generator off with that gallon for awhile . It's thin enough so it should work fine on most engines , but it's not really any cheaper than using mobile1 synthetic .

Lol... got cut off on c470 by a Mercedes I was in the slow lane poking along at 65 about 2 seconds after he cut over leaving me short room he whips it back into the center lane with no warning and I spot a prairie dog in my lane , which he was dodging, so I encroach on the shoulder white line since mr.prarie dog was doing his straight statue pose like he's invisible and as I moved right he unfrozen and moved right so I stopped and then froze again and , well too late...thump... I could have served into the middle lane but traffic didn't permit and it would have possibly caused a wreck ...So few seconds after the Mercedes passenger throws me the thumbs down sign...lol... guess it's better to whip your Mercedes into a traffic lane with no signal or warning to possibly kill other motorists to avoid mr.prarie dog...? Lol

Both of my Audi S4's and my 2001 Ford 7.3L PSD get nothing but Rotella T6

LOL, I just ran over a Prairie dog with my new Indian. Barely felt a thing.

Dutch...... buggy?

4.56s I thought?

4.88 -- you were looking for 5.13 (which is what I thought they were when you were considering them, T2GD).

:soapbox::flamemad:

Car diagnostic run, p1391, 99% the pcm is throwing the code for no reason.
Cam and crank sync up, scope is clean. Signal is getting to the PCM.

They suggest flashing/update it at the dealer maybe before looking for replacement.

:soapbox::flamemad:

Car diagnostic run, p1391, 99% the pcm is throwing the code for no reason.
Cam and crank sync up, scope is clean. Signal is getting to the PCM.

They suggest flashing/update it at the dealer maybe before looking for replacement.
A guy who posts here now and again might be able to flash your ECU.

Mr. Denard, will you ask Sam to reply?

Back