• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

collection of jeep stuff(build/blog)

I'll start the bidding at $1!!

Tree. fiddy. That's $3.50

Dude,for a DD, I love my beater 99 accord. never needs anything and gets killer MPG and just keeps on running. Tires and brakes every few years and oil changes every 3K. thats it. Not like my XJs which require money piles daily . people break into my honda and I don't care.

hahah yeah, never thought I'd be one to drive a little sedan. But that's probably what I'll be doing.

And my mind is pretty made up to build the MJ up... Unless something catastrophic happens to it between here and CA
Actually got the bumper going tonight and picking up some WJ seats to fab in there somehow.

$3.50 is the high bid

Do you already have buckets? Should be able to use some flat stock to adapt the WJ seats. Or make up something to use the WJ brackets if you have them.

or you could keep both rigs and buy a 1000$ honda for a DD, take turns breaking them since you drive so crazy you know you will, then wheel the other one while the other is broken down...

or you could keep both rigs and buy a 1000$ honda for a DD, take turns breaking them since you drive so crazy you know you will, then wheel the other one while the other is broken down...
Pat, you know this ^^ guy has experience. Haha.

64277008.jpg

was nice unloading the 44/9 with a forklift.. thanks jon they've found their resting place on a pallet until winter :)
Not so sure I want to throw them under the 2 door or build something else with them
hoping to come back for sf but might have to find a seat with somebody if anybody plans on having one available!

Sup dudes...
Got back on Thanksgiving night from my journey.. Graduated in June and stayed with a Florida company I was working at during school for about a month and half. Welded a lot of TIG/MIG aluminum there, the pay wasn't near worth it and I knew I was going to move on. Ended getting a job opportunity with a company based out of Jefferson, SD stick welding pipe for ammonia refrigeration systems. So we drove up there, I passed the radio graphic weld test for 2" sch80 open root. And spent a couple months floating around South Dakota, Iowa, and Nebraska doing shutdown work for various meat slaughterhouse plants, packaging plants etc. Ended up getting sent to Canton OH which is an hour south of Cleveland, hour and a half west of Pittsburgh, and and hour north of Columbus. Cool little town but you're pretty much right in the butthole of Canada.. It got cold quick. Ended up quitting for a couple potential Union jobs out here in the bay. I have some weld tests set up for the next coming weeks, but really hoping to find a career type company to work for.
Had a ton of fun traveling America... Thousands of miles. Tons of major cities. Was well worth it. Never traveled much outside my little California bubble and it opened opened my eye to a whole other world out there.

Got to work on the old Jeep on Friday after a lot of unloading. Got the rear truhi9 I bought from Blondejon in, Still need a 1350 slip end for the DS, and I plan to push it back an inch. Truhi9 3rd, load bolt, ARB, 4.88, 35 spline chromos, drums, XJ WMS.
Got some brand new 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Method racing beadlocks.
35" MTRs measured 33.75" on 15x8 AR Teflon aluminum wheels weighing 83lbs
37x12.5x17 Trail Grapplers measured 36.5" on 17x8.5 Methods weighing 117 lbs

Ordered Corbeau Baja RS seats and PRP 5.3 harnesses on Black friday.

Last edited:
yeah its good to have the band back together.

that 44 should get Pat by for a while.

Back