• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO OHV sticker/pass/registration???

Does Colorado have an OHV sticker/pass/registration that I need to purchase to head up into the trails?

If so, where, how much, etc, etc
thanks, rob
is your rig plated/insured? if so then you dont need anything, but if its a trailer queen that has no plates/reg. you will need an OHV tag

texas has an OHV program....if you roll it off the pavement tagged or not it has to have an $8 sticker :D
well thats in texas. he was asking about CO! no one cares about texas!
j/k- i didnt even know they had 4x4s in texas.
all of the trucks i have seen from there are 2wd...

when we went to co. we had to buy stickers for our bikes at the forest service place in pagosa springs. :dunno:

when we went to co. we had to buy stickers for our bikes at the forest service place in pagosa springs. :dunno:

Dirtbikes or street bikes?

I would imagine it's because you were out of state tagged. Maybe Colo was just trying to get more money out of you! Did you have to pay for a 1 year reg or only a day use fee?

i dont remember how long they were for but they were dirtbikes and they did have out of state tags but so would the op since he is from ft.worth. they didnt do inspections or anything dumb we just had to fill out some ohv stuff.

My XJ is licensed and registered, oh and insured...definitely not a trailer queen! And I do have the Texas OHV sticker!

Unfortunately Texas is full of 4WD grocery getters...there are a few of us with 4WD that actually know how to engage the front end ...but I am not originally from Texas either.

Iowa to NorCal to Texas with many stops around the world.

Back