• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cliff's?

The guys that run the place are very nice.

Rev

Agreed! I've never had even a hint off issues right up to last year when the young lady at the counter barked at me for having my dog along. I shrugged it off and had fun anyway, and so did Shadow :D

I generally go down either in mid summer or early fall and time it so that it hadn't rained real recently. I've had some good times there, and some poor ones.

I took the bike down once for the fun of it. I found out that MC riding at the Cliffs takes some special talent I don't posess.

been there last year went during the summer
had a good time went with someone else
i do have a winch on the jeep though i had 2 use it only 2 times though
1 the other guy went down into a deep ravine and he couldnt get out
2 I got into a bigger hole that a got my diff stuck on..
during the summer it wasnt bad at all im 3.5 on 31's not locked.
so im sure if your locked spring and fall shouldnt be too much of a problem know your limits youll be fine..
i would not go in the winter only cause of that one very steep down hill ramp way in the back to the east somewhere going down it with water on the brakes was not the most fun couldnt imagine snow on the ramp..
but when you get ready to go let me know im game...

my buddy was there sunday he wanted me to go but i went scuba diving planed for that sunday for a long time...but anyways he said he went and met the owners...said they invited him out with them since he was alone and said they did every hard trail in the place said the people who own it are the nicest people ever they told him "we have keys to this place we go during the week and at NIGHT" man if i was there i would of said something like hey why dont you guys start having night rides and such.. also said they have some thing for groups where you rent thier rigs and go wheeling with thier rig that are already set up pretty cool i thought.

my buddy was there sunday he wanted me to go but i went scuba diving planed for that sunday for a long time...but anyways he said he went and met the owners...said they invited him out with them since he was alone and said they did every hard trail in the place said the people who own it are the nicest people ever they told him "we have keys to this place we go during the week and at NIGHT" man if i was there i would of said something like hey why dont you guys start having night rides and such.. also said they have some thing for groups where you rent thier rigs and go wheeling with thier rig that are already set up pretty cool i thought.

What type of rigs do they rent? No not for me...

Back