• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn Foward and Backward Saturday the 16th!?

Yea unfortunately Sunday is probably not a good idea due to fathers day and all, so i'll probably go in the late afternoon on Saturday, sorry for all the flip-flops lol, just trying to see if anyone wanted to do a run! So officially Saturday, I'm thinking maybe 3 or 4 o'clock, but could do later, i got my lights fixed lol. If this weekend is just plain bad, we can do it another time as well, no bigee, i'm good for almost anytime to do Cleghorn.

Skwerly said:
Yea unfortunately Sunday is probably not a good idea due to fathers day and all, so i'll probably go in the late afternoon on Saturday, sorry for all the flip-flops lol, just trying to see if anyone wanted to do a run! So officially Saturday, I'm thinking maybe 3 or 4 o'clock, but could do later, i got my lights fixed lol. If this weekend is just plain bad, we can do it another time as well, no bigee, i'm good for almost anytime to do Cleghorn.

Why do I feel like a pingpong ball :confused: :variety:

LOL sorry friend, i'm just trying to get the best day for a few people who are available haha. No cruel and unusual punishment intended! But yea, I'm going saturday unless NOBODY else can go, then i guess i'll just down Milwaukee's Best brews with the neighbor again.

Im out got to work :bawl: so i guess i will wait till the next one. So i guess on sunday i can do some HID installs instead.HAve fun on the run:wave1:

Kraker is leaving my house to pick up some lights off of Tony right now, I'll be there on time but I'm gonna wait for him to hit the trailhead, he shouldn't be too late, but maybe 3:30 or a bit later, so if you haven't left yet, you can wait a while. I should be there just after 3, only have to gas up.

No way, i cant believe it. Thats the second time he flopped in the exact same place......

DAMMMiT!! Come on David, stop putting that thing on its side!!! It is too damn clean!!!

Back