• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

State of the NWC

LOS LOBOS said:
Ok I'm up for some runs and I could get a M&G together. M&G would be in Wilsonville so maybe we can draw from the valley our XJ Brothers and Sisters. I will do a BBQ at my place. Depending on what people want to help me out with I can do pulled pork, baby backs, chicken and/or ????? When I firm it up I will post more if there is interest.

Karlos aka LOS LOBOS

Spoken like a true upcoming Prez. :D

If you're up for it Karl, I'm sure it would be a good time. Let me know if I can help.

X2 Karl, I'm down to help.

I am hoping ill have my garbage done by then

Thank you for posting up Dustin. I have been checking the forums looking for another event and would love to make a weekend of it. Summer being what it is half of my August weekends are already spoken for; but if the schedule aligns then I will block my calendar and plan on attending.

I'm down for the M&G let me know what I need to bring. As far as runs, you guys have fun I will eventually be up again. I just want to finish swapping everything I am working on.

BTW, in late September, I'm putting together a trip that is less off-road, more exploring down to the Alvord Desert and Steens Mountain that I can theoretically open up to a NAXJA event. I'll have more info shortly. It could be another event on the calendar.
I missed my BIG event of the year so I'm trying to create something else...

BTW, in late September, I'm putting together a trip that is less off-road, more exploring down to the Alvord Desert and Steens Mountain that I can theoretically open up to a NAXJA event. I'll have more info shortly. It could be another event on the calendar.
I missed my BIG event of the year so I'm trying to create something else...

That sounds perfect for my gay-ass Jeep.

In all seriousness sounds like a great trip to bring my wife on. I'm down.

Liberty: I have Liberty penciled in for a possible run for August. Is there any interest in getting a group together maybe towards the end of the month to check out Liberty? There was a lot of interest in the "NWF Location" thread about Liberty, so I thought it would be worth talking about. Maybe use this oppurtunity to do some "research" for next years NWF location.

Evans: I know in years past there's been a annual "Oktoberfest" run at Evans Creek. Maybe we could do this again this year. Personally, I'm really wanting to head back to Evans before the end of the year. I figure add some rain and mud into the mix, and it could be a fun trip. Interest?

Does anyone have any other suggestions or ideas for some chapter runs?

So a Liberty run in September is just not in the cards for me right now. September is looking to be very busy. There seemed to be a fair amount of interest in a run over there, so maybe someone else could organize a Liberty trip. I'm definitely going to try and get back up there next year though.

I'm still going to try and get an Evans Creek run going for October though. It's a ways out, but I think I'll try and get a Friday-Sunday trip together. The few times I've been to Evans, I've always enjoyed it. We're about due for a big NWC run up there anyways. More to come on this later.

Back