• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn April 19th --ROLL CALL--

xtimmax said:
:rof: :laugh: :rof: :laugh: :rof:

I never heard the jeeperjohn stuck on a rock story
You're not truly stuck if you can eventually move on your own power without help, you're just temporarily delayed !
So here's the story, me and Cory are playing in the rock garden at the mud pits and I find myself high centered on a boulder on the crossmember. I find that the only movement I can make is to spin in circles with the crossmember being the center of the circle. So after about a dozen tries to get unstuck, I just say F%$# it and turn the wheel and step on it. I do a pirouette an ice skater would admire and finally my front tire catches a rock and pops me up just long enough to lift the crossmember off the boulder and then I was free!!

Last edited:
jeeperjohn said:
You're not truly stuck if you can eventually move on your own power without help, you're just temporarily delayed !
So here's the story, me and Cory are playing in the rock garden at the mud pits and I find myself high centered on a boulder on the crossmember. I find that the only movement I can make is to spin in circles with the crossmember being the center of the circle. So after about a dozen tries to get unstuck, I just say F%$# it and turn the wheel and step on it. I do a pirouette an ice skater would admire and finally my front tire catches a rock and pops me up just long enough to lift the crossmember off the boulder and then I was free!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
rofl.gif

UPDATED

CrazyJim (Jim)
TCM GLX (Tony)
SilverSLK (Andy)
EliasJ123 (Elias)
Leep (Dennis)
IMORTL (Ken)
SlimsXJ (Dave)
TuesdaysFall (Cory) in the 4 runner haha
SoCalBill (Bill)
Corey's buddy in a 4runner.
DezertDog
XTimmaX??? (Tim)
Skwerly??? (Derek)
Rambo???
Anthony's_98_xj (Anthony)
Hollywood32
Tims friend in the YJ???? (Tyler)
Anthonys friend in the TJ????

Id like to make it to this one guy's! can anyone link me up a map to see exaxtly how far i would need to drive. iv tried to find a map but i guess im just a little on the DUH side today. :looney:

It's my saturday to work, so if any of you break something just get David to call me. I'll be at work till 4 or so

Justin

xjjeeper19 said:
It's my saturday to work, so if any of you break something just get David to call me. I'll be at work till 4 or so

Justin
SWEEET Offer!

tcm glx said:
SWEEET Offer!

I know just about everyone thats going, and they all know what i do and where I work...Not to mention I think I've worked on there jeep, or something on it...

Justin

I'm a maybe.. got some work I want to do on the Jeep, but wheeling is so tempting!

89xjJe3per said:
Id like to make it to this one guy's! can anyone link me up a map to see exaxtly how far i would need to drive. iv tried to find a map but i guess im just a little on the DUH side today. :looney:

Take the I-10 to the I-215N and keep going it will turn into the I-15N and the exit is just after Devore.

Right? Someone correct me if Im wrong.

Oh btw.
Im in too

UPDATED

CrazyJim (Jim)
TCM GLX (Tony)
SilverSLK (Andy)
EliasJ123 (Elias)
Leep (Dennis)
IMORTL (Ken)
SlimsXJ (Dave)
TuesdaysFall (Cory) in the 4 runner haha
SoCalBill (Bill)
Corey's buddy in a 4runner.
DezertDog
XTimmaX??? (Tim)
Skwerly??? (Derek)
Rambo???
Anthony's_98_xj (Anthony)
Hollywood32
Tims friend in the YJ???? (Tyler)
Anthonys friend in the TJ????
ManBearPig (Mario)

ManBearPig said:
Take the I-10 to the I-215N and keep going it will turn into the I-15N and the exit is just after Devore.

Right? Someone correct me if Im wrong.

If he's coming from Camarillo then it's I-10 to I-15 North. No need to go to the 215 and backtrack.

Put me down as tentative, I should be able to come.

i'm out, getting some fab done

crazyjim said:
Ok looks like this is happening. We're meeting at the trail head at 9 am leaving at 9:30 sharp. If you'd like feel free to be there before 9 am. We'll be running cleg backwards, so we'll all caravan from there over to the back side (10 minute drive) so everyone on the freeway can see us :D

Here's the list so far. If you're coming and not on this list, post up so I can update :D

TCM GLX (Tony)
SilverSLK (Andy)
EliasJ123 (Elias)
Leep (Dennis)
IMORTL
SlimsXJ (Dave)
TuesdaysFall (Corey)
DezertDog
XTimmaX???
Skwerly???
Rambo???

Sorry guys, gotta pull out... Going to Calico instead. Gotta see if I can break something!!:wave1:

Back