• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn April 19th --ROLL CALL--

mines off limits!!! I already have enough problems with it.

GrimmJeeper said:
CORYPOSTER.jpg
umm...this isn't helping my case but you forgot so cal bills sway bars...and now that I think about it...that list isn't very long...i was expecting it to be worse...

I dont know if this counts, but at the MDR night race awhile back I told cory he could ride with me, then before he got there my clucth stopped working. He didnt even have to be there to break my jeep.

xtimmax said:
I dont know if this counts, but at the MDR night race awhile back I told cory he could ride with me, then before he got there my clucth stopped working. He didnt even have to be there to break my jeep.
Cory is a powerful man!!

im an omnipresent force i guess! wait....again this doesnt help but wasnt something wrong with your heep andy? can ya guess who i was riding with? im still curious how ive never broken tonys heep though

tuesdaysfall said:
im an omnipresent force i guess! wait....again this doesnt help but wasnt something wrong with your heep andy? can ya guess who i was riding with? im still curious how ive never broken tonys heep though

I don't remember anything wrong with my jeep Cory........what was it?

Also, the power of spray paint cans protects Tony and his jeep from you Cory.:twak:

Well why didnt you mention that. Yep, its official.....YOU ARE NEVER RIDING WITH ME AGAIN!!!!! (thanks for the reminder) haha

I think it was you for sure though. How else would the connector for the distributor get crushed and fall apart after stopping at camp?????

yeah, thats the one! if all else fails ill be in the 4 runner though! so either way you look at it ill be there

UPDATED

CrazyJim (Jim)
TCM GLX (Tony)
SilverSLK (Andy)
EliasJ123 (Elias)
Leep (Dennis)
IMORTL (Ken)
SlimsXJ (Dave)
TuesdaysFall (Cory) in the 4 runner haha
SoCalBill (Bill)
Corey's buddy in a 4runner.
DezertDog
XTimmaX??? (Tim)
Skwerly??? (Derek)
Rambo???
Anthony's_98_xj (Anthony)
Hollywood32

I've got a friend in a yj that plans on coming aswell. but we'll see if he flakes or not.

Back