• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

classifieds rules

rockhounds4x4

NAXJA Forum User
any rules against posting my rifle for sale in the classifieds sections?

Nope.

However, I'd strongly suggest that any and all discussions on the actual transaction take place back channel or other means. Ya know, black helicopters, Big Brother and all that....... :looney:

Nope.

However, I'd strongly suggest that any and all discussions on the actual transaction take place back channel or other means. Ya know, black helicopters, Big Brother and all that....... :looney:

don't forget Yella cops!!!

sorry for the delay, four kids will keep you busy.

just posted the rifle ad.

thanks for the interest.

I would give member of the armed forces or police officers a $50 discount.

gun is in great shape one very small blemish on the barrel that was there when i got it, it is a stainless gun so i would assume it can be brushed out.

big brother and black copters are all the rage these days. i just hope that if the crap ever reallllly hits the fan that our military and men in blue stand up for our rights and ignore orders to do otherwise. i have to believe that would happen.

As long as you call it a RIFLE and not a GUN .
Guns are what you play with in band camp .:gag:

????? what

"and this one time at band camp i got my flute.................."

s
big brother and black copters are all the rage these days. i just hope that if the crap ever reallllly hits the fan that our military and men in blue stand up for our rights and ignore orders to do otherwise. i have to believe that would happen.

quoted for truth. :cheers:

Back