• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Classic, yet going to make history?

i have never seen nor heard of proof that he has cheated.. lots of accusing and pointing fingers. but ehh everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

if you actually google that you will see that complaints were filed and an investigation was held. after that all charges were dropped and robby was cleared. this is the only incident i know of... the baja 250

Well to those that don't know or follow much...

RG Now driving the bas ass torchmate TTB car and lance is co dawg for koh. Hott dawm

Well to those that don't know or follow much...

RG Now driving the bas ass torchmate TTB car and lance is co dawg for koh. Hott dawm

Go Robby!!!
NXJT-L.jpg

Now, for those questioning, chk this video out, a few years ago at Dakar, barrel rolls hauling ass (can remember exactly, but I think he was doing over a BUCK) and is back up and running immediately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOy3RU05AuQ&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL4F5075BF4B942869

Funny thing Tony. I was watching that and Lily came in asking what I was watching. I started showing her and she said "Yeah, you showed me that before, I remember it". Poor girl has to deal with me. hahaha:cheers:

Back