• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Choosing rock sliders...HELP

he wasnt refering to your stuff AJ. Was he? You take away stuff from yours (paint) to make it cheaper for us. I wouldnt have bought anyones elses. My superrails should be here in a few days. Cant wait.

You beat me to that repy AJ.....
I too am intrested in this 'smoke and mirrors'.........I am not familiar with this technology.

*lol*

I'm talking about our pinch seam mount. It works for us, it worked in testing, and we've yet to hear about problems with it.

Now we COULD start bracing it, or using angle or whatever so it looks like everyone elses, but on OUR design it's not needed. So me doing that would be (on our product) just to compete directly with the people that DO add it.

I was not bashing anyone elese product, I was not saying that your design is wrong AJ, I was just saying that people comment on our mount, and it works just fine for us.

You'll find we at JCR never bash anyones stuff, and the only time I'll say anything is if it's unsafe. It feels likethere is some tension between us... and I dont' know where it comes from. Your new sliders look good AJ, and I like that new winch bumper I saw on JU. We are all in this together, there are more customers than the two of us can handle out there tenfold :D

I am running the JCR Stage 1 Rockers and so far they rock. Super heavy duty, they do the job.

Back