• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinaman Weekend

planefixer said:
YELLAHEEP said:
Jeff!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: On a trail? Driving? His own XJ?
Awesome bro! The new rig looks so sexy gettin' it on Whale Rock..... my drawers got a bit tight!

Just to further astonish you I had Fred riding shotgun :scared:

Well, someone had to pack the tools........... gawd I'm awful! :laugh3:

YELLAHEEP said:
Terry, I'm gettin' a little sick and tired of seeing you constantly tryin' to drop a coil spring on the trail! :laugh3: That TNT kit looks good!

you mean doin' stunts like this?

DSC02140.JPG

isn't that what braided brake lines are for? :dunce:
(ouch!)

terry

MMIXJ said:
you mean doin' stunts like this?

isn't that what braided brake lines are for? :dunce:
(ouch!)

terry

I'm so freakin' pissed I didn't get pics of you hung up on that rock winch line out and all... Did anyone else?

scorpion said:
I'm so freakin' pissed I didn't get pics of you hung up on that rock winch line out and all... Did anyone else?

??
i never took a winch...

or you must mean that very last "obstacle" i attempted when i wanted to believe i had 40" tires?

i was hoping somebody got photos. seeing how it gave led and that bronco bill guy such a hard time
(and damage to both), i guess fate intervened on my behalf. will try again though in august!

(that photo above is just when i stopped for your photo op in the rock garden-- wasn't stuck). ;)

terry
:cheers:

I wanted a camera for the look on your face. "Terry stop, dude you bent your lower control arms..." That look was priceless :D

To gain a little on the brake lines you can straighten out the hard line and remount it as low as you can...

Bob

Holy lord Terry! Get some longer brakelines and shocks already! :laugh3:

MMIXJ said:
??
i never took a winch...

or you must mean that very last "obstacle" i attempted when i wanted to believe i had 40" tires?

i was hoping somebody got photos. seeing how it gave led and that bronco bill guy such a hard time
(and damage to both), i guess fate intervened on my behalf. will try again though in august!

(that photo above is just when i stopped for your photo op in the rock garden-- wasn't stuck). ;)

terry
:cheers:

No not with the picture above, I was referring to that last obstacle. We didn't get there in time to see what you were trying to do, we saw how it ended up. Half of me thought that someone bet you that you couldn't drag that huge rock all the way to the bottom...

If they had, you would have won :cheers:

Back