• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chickenfest Meet and Greet! January 21st!

Did you forget the snow runs we has imbetween the chicken fest? We also had a m&6 at bubs in 06 during a blizzard and still had. 20+ peaple
Ya, I just knew those as "the snow runs" I guess it was chickenfest just under a different name. I was just thinking that "Chickenfest" hadn't been run in a while, so it was really just last year that it stared again.

I remember those, how could I not, the one in '08 during that huge storm was essentially the northern NAC's "Big Bang."

That was 08. But still an awesome time.

Taking 4 hours to get to the trail, left my house at 7:30am and got back at 11:30, only had 2 wheel drive driving too and from the trail, fishtailing and powersliding around every corner on the road, and almost getting side swipped by a bus on the pike. Great time.

This was before all yiu kids came along and my jeep made public aperences
I almost went to that one, I was scheduled to go but something came up.

Ktmracer +2
Rweaver +1
Cmelo
Vetteboy
Moparmaniac +1
Begster
Foxwar
XJLI
Dundy +1
Billyjp2 +1
Robz95xj +2
Astonman +1
Sheepjeep +1
WAD
RCman +1
90XJay
Kastein
CTeunch
Redneck boarder
Jeepman401
ASP
FKrieder
Miniman +1
XJwiki +1
Jeepcouple +1
Mpeckham22 +1

40 thus far!

Ktmracer +2
Rweaver +1
Cmelo
Vetteboy
Moparmaniac +1
Begster
Foxwar
XJLI
Dundy +1
Billyjp2 +1
Robz95xj +2
Astonman +1
Sheepjeep +1
WAD
RCman +1
90XJay
Kastein
CTeunch
Redneck boarder
Jeepman401
ASP
FKrieder
Miniman +1
XJwiki +1
Jeepcouple +1
Mpeckham22 +1
powerram1987 +1

42. holee molee

If you dont rsvp here dont come whinin to me when you have to sit alone away from everybody at the kiddie table! (Ive been adding people who tell me they are going, but didnt repsond in this thread, and I dont posess the power of knowing everyone who is going to go.)

shit

*buys more buffalo chicken sauce to smuggle in*

should I grab some super hot as well as the usual hot?

Ktmracer +2
Rweaver +1
Cmelo
Vetteboy
Moparmaniac +1
Begster
Foxwar
XJLI
Dundy +1
Billyjp2 +1
Robz95xj +2
Astonman +1
Sheepjeep +1
WAD
RCman +1
90XJay
Kastein
CTeunch
Redneck boarder
Jeepman401
ASP
FKrieder
Miniman +1
XJwiki +1
Jeepcouple +1
Mpeckham22 +1
powerram1987 +2

so the maximum allowed for a reservation is 36 people. and minimum for a private function is 225.

wtf do the parties of 37-224 do? lol

I dunno, reserve for 36? I'm betting some people will flake, happens every time.

Sam, remove the +1 from my name. I'm ridin' solo.

Back