• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chickenfest Meet and Greet! January 21st!

Torque converter blew up in my powerstoke -_- cant afford it to come up sorry fellas was really looking forward to this

Torque converter blew up in my powerstoke -_- cant afford it to come up sorry fellas was really looking forward to this
the company I work for is bad luck :(

sounds like you need to do a third pedal swap now. XXXX slushboxes.

how can you not afford to ride up in a volkswagen?

Havent worked in the last 6 days because the shop is dead, Ken hooked me up with $760 worth of scrap but that is paying for my converter... Have $140 to my name otherwise so Gotta make what i got last!

there is one in south carolina for 750 but shipping would be killer. a few also on CL in my area but they all think they are gold plated.

If you wanted to ride up with me I'm probably heading back to mass friday night, and will likely be back in the city sometime Monday.

Ktmracer +2
Rweaver +1
Cmelo
Vetteboy
Moparmaniac +1
Begster
Foxwar
XJLI
Dundy
Billyjp2 +1
Robz95xj +2
Astonman +1
Sheepjeep +1
RCman +1
90XJay +1
Kastein
CTeunch +2
Redneck boarder+1
Jeepman401
ASP
FKrieder +1
Miniman +1
XJwiki +1
Jeepcouple +1
Mpeckham22 +1
powerram1987 +2
themangeraaad
H8PVMT

48 HO DAYUM

I've been slacking recently. Too many tickets in the mj and not enough time to fix it so it isn't a cop magnet. So gremlin is the only place within range unless I "wheel" the 98 stock... :laugh2: fun but I got stuck like 30ft into bradleys yard.

Back