• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chevy 350 EFI

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Some time back someone offered me an EFI setup off of a 350 they were swapping to carb. I agreed to take it and forgot who it was..

Speak up, I need parts. :)

-C

do you want the 350 i have in my garage? if you do its yours

Maybe, we can talk about that later.

I'm looking at a different project though. Someone pulled a new EFI 350 for a boat or buggy or something and offered me the intake, and all associated hardware and computers .. but I can't remember who it was.

What a coincidence..

Does anyone happen to know if an EFI intake from a late 80's corvette will work with an ECU from a camero or firebird?

In theory LS1 is LS1 is LS1..

cal said:
What a coincidence..

Does anyone happen to know if an EFI intake from a late 80's corvette will work with an ECU from a camero or firebird?

In theory LS1 is LS1 is LS1..

you man LT1?

80s= LT1
98+=Ls1

Yes, thats what I mean. I've been reading forums for the last hour and eventually all of the letters run together ;)

cal said:
Yes, thats what I mean. I've been reading forums for the last hour and eventually all of the letters run together ;)

lol....

how much is it worth to ya?......i mean in trade for parts essence?

i am so retarded just reread this and realized you dont have an EFI setup but that you want one....der da derr..

There was another one as well, I got in contact with the guy and am waiting on a price. ;)

Back