• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Shirts

Sorry guys for the wait. I went around town to see where I could have the shirts made since I don't want to go ahead and make each one. The problem is that since the logo is evidently a rip from the jeep logo, no one wants to make them. Yeah, that sucks. Nevertheless, I can still make a few myself to sell, but I probably won't make more than 20 and it would take me a while to make them. (since I don't have a machine to do them). With that being said, it could be 2-3 weeks to make them. If you don't have any patience, then I hope you have a great day. However, if you feel like waiting then I'll gladly make you a shirt.
So far, I know I should get an XL, what sizes does everyone else want?

If they are the standard sizes (Hanes Large or Russell Athletic Large) put me down for one of those.

How much??

How much for a 2X and then just a extra large? Im in depending on how much they are.

Nick

Back