• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee or BroncoII

jwtrapper

NAXJA Forum User
I was over on therangerstation.com and came across this post: Bronco2 vs Jeep Cherokee. I just thought it was funny how many over there siad the cherokee was better even though its a ford forum.

Cherokee hands down! BroncoII's are ugly little things I wouldn't want to drive to the dump.

I don't know much about Bronco IIs but I think if I ever start from scratch again an extended cab Ranger might be pretty slick "for the type of wheeling I do".

Cherokee hands down!
Well yeah!
BroncoII's are ugly little things I wouldn't want to drive to the dump.
Oh, they're not so bad. Admittedly they were saddled with one of Ford's better ideas under the front end. Still, with all that glass in back, makes for a great kid-hauler.

I used to be a moderator over there about 5 years ago. That argument came up a lot.
this post sums it up the best
The reality is, the BII and the Cherokee both have a system that drives one back wheel, and one front wheel. Determining which one is better off road will come down to what tires they have. Sure, one has a longer wheel base than the other, but that is beside the point because the situation that would arise to indicate which is better varies.

Back