• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Crawl Raffle Thread

I found out that Rusty's sells AA SYE's. I know what I am getting! :D

courtney loves her new winch :D awesome raffle thanks to everyone who made it happen!
100_0940.jpg

OK Flex, the suspense is killin me!!! What is this gift??:patriot:

OK Flex, the suspense is killin me!!! What is this gift??:patriot:

Between what your tickets won and what others donated and traded, you will definately like the new additions to your rig.

Guys, do we want to tell him what he won or have it on his rig when he gets home from Iraq?

FYI, you need to give shaggybob, FlexdXJ, Andrew, and BrianHO13 major props for hooking you up.

When are you getting home?

Let it be a surprise!
That's the best way...

Ed-
I can officially say that I know for a fact that I will be home by August 1st!

Shaggybob, FlexdXJ, Andrew, BrianHO13-

Major Props go out to you guys for what you did for me. I dont even know what it is yet, but when Ed says props are in order, they are!
I am truly humbled to be a member of such an awesome Association such as NAXJA!!! I have been watching from the sidelines since December, and I have a huge itch for wheeling when I get back. I can only hope that I can repay ya'll in some way, whether it be on the trail or life in general.
Thanks in Advance, and if anyone needs help in the future, I already have approval from the wife to repay my debt!

Brian

PS - if lockers are involved, at least let me know that much cuz I already ordered a set of Aussie front and rear. party1::yelclap::star::compwork:

Ed-
I can officially say that I know for a fact that I will be home by August 1st!

Shaggybob, FlexdXJ, Andrew, BrianHO13-

Major Props go out to you guys for what you did for me. I dont even know what it is yet, but when Ed says props are in order, they are!
I am truly humbled to be a member of such an awesome Association such as NAXJA!!! I have been watching from the sidelines since December, and I have a huge itch for wheeling when I get back. I can only hope that I can repay ya'll in some way, whether it be on the trail or life in general.
Thanks in Advance, and if anyone needs help in the future, I already have approval from the wife to repay my debt!

Brian

PS - if lockers are involved, at least let me know that much cuz I already ordered a set of Aussie front and rear. party1::yelclap::star::compwork:
Lockers are not involved so you are good there, but the items will complete your rig to where it will round out your ride rather nicely.

Tell us where you want to wheel when you get back and we will set up a wheeling trip for ya. It's your trip after all. Harlan???? I know a bunch of guys who sorta like the place.

I guess it's kinda mean of us to not tell you what YOUR tickets won but, we'll see what everyone thinks. I'd hate to be the one that spills the beans.

My wife and I were actually just discussing the prospect of a wheelin trip soon after I get home. I would love to ride Harlan, so that is definitely an option, as well as Windrock. I really loved Golden Mountain, but we already have the Fall ride scheduled there, which I will definitely be on and actively involved in. I guess the hardest part of planning a trip right now is knowing specific dates. Would about two weeks notice be enough for those who want to attend??? We shall plan this along the way I guess....

BTW, what did my tickets win??
LOL:scottm:

Spawn,
You're not in debt to anyone here in my book, just the opposite we are in debt to you and all your other brothers and sisters in the service.

Make it home safe, build the jeep, and let's hit the trails!

Bob

Spawn,
You're not in debt to anyone here in my book, just the opposite we are in debt to you and all your other brothers and sisters in the service.

Make it home safe, build the jeep, and let's hit the trails!

Bob

I couldn't have said it better.

It is my privilege to serve my country! I enjoy this; not the separation from family, not the missing home, not the foreign country, not the getting shot at in 120 degree heat with sand in every crevice, but the sheer thought that I am making some sort of difference.
I really couldn't see myself doing anything else. I enjoy serving for people at home, people who can't serve, or haven't had the opportunity to. I am thankful for those who served before me, and those who serve with me.

That is all........(where is that 'rant off' smiley when you need it?)

Brian

Spawn you are gonna like it.....thats all I'm saying. If you weren't gonna be home august 1st I would tell you. Lets just say you'll enjoy it A LOT!!!!!!! :D :cheers: :patriot: Its the least we could do for you!

Okay, hope ya'll wanna go back to Harlan soon, cuz that may be where I wheel first with all this new gear!!!!:guitar::patriot::rof::wantyou:

We kept some ticks for you too...

Back