• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Crawl Raffle Thread

Well, I got another something today that should interest you guys.

Rod over at T&T sent a gift certificate for a XJ Rock-Runner Front Bumper!! This is a value of $495.95.

Rod and the T&T crew....Thank You for the donation. Somebody will have a cool front bumper when they leave the event.

Please take time to visit their website at: www.gotreks.com.

Last edited:
Wife just called and said we just got something else.....

This time Mark @ Detours Offroad Hardware has donated a $50 gift certificate towards the purchase of any slim line or Tailbone rear bumper system.

Excellent! This is Detours 3rd year in a row supporting and donating to the Crawl! Their products are top notch and customer service is great.

Check out their goodies at: http://www.detoursusa.com/tailbone.php

Thank you Mark for supporting the Cherokee Crawl!

Well, I got another something today that should interest you guys.

Rod over at T&T sent a gift certificate for a XJ Rock-Runner Front Bumper!! This is a value of $495.95.

Rod and the T&T crew....Thank You for the donation. Somebody will have a cool front bumper when they leave the event.

Please take time to visit their website at: www.gotreks.com.

Wife just called and said we just got something else.....

This time Mark @ Detours Offroad Hardware has donated a $50 gift certificate towards the purchase of any slim line or Tailbone rear bumper system.

Excellent! This is Detours 3rd year in a row supporting and donating to the Crawl! Their products are top notch and customer service is great.

Check out their goodies at: http://www.detoursusa.com/tailbone.php

Thank you Mark for supporting the Cherokee Crawl!

Man, talk about a good raffle! Holy crap man! Too bad I have bumpers! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have more to announce. Just waiting on a few more confirmations!

Hi Gents...
FYI...
You'll be getting stuff from Clayton Offroad (a crossmember), and gift certs from Quadratec, Rustys Offroad, Tomken, and maybe one more too, not a sure thing yet though. I am gathering it all up and I'll send it all down at once.

A.

FYI.... shipped out a HEAVY box today...:wave1:

Ed... check out Sponsorship thread for more details...

A.

I don't remember seeing Tom Woods mentioned. Did he donate anything for the Crawl this year? Great job guys! And TY Andy!

No, Tom Woods didn't donate to NAXJA this year. I'm not sure why.

Got a box courtesy of Andy in Pa with some goodies for the Crawl.

Claytons Offroad, Tomken, Rusty's and Quadratec have given us some goodies to raffle.

Bring lots of money for tickets, there are some great items for this year.

A few more items:

Member gambit4000s has donated a Stanley drill/driver bit set. This must have 100 different drill bits, hex head drivers, phillips and flathead accessories all in a hard plastic case. Very cool. Also is a large pack of sawzall blades and a pack of skill saw blades. Thanks Adam!

East Penn Battery/Co-op has donated a 9AG78DT Co-op Magna-Power AGM battery to the Crawl. This is a sealed absorbed glass mat battery like the Optima and Exide Orbital batteries but in made with conventional flat plate technology rather than spiral wound. 785 CCA and 120 reserve capacity minutes makes for a breat package that fits the factory battery tray in any Jeep Cherokee/MJ. It is dual terminal. MELKORsXJ, you don't need another do you?

Wix/O'Reillys has come through for the Crawl for the 3rd year. We got enough filters from them to do 3 complete filter changes on a XJ/MJ. We got Renix and HO oil filters, air filters and fuel. My Wix rep is the man and looks forward to supporting the Crawl every year. Thanks Don!!!! He just helped set up the new O'Reilly's store in Harlan just a few weeks ago. So if you need parts, there ya go.

Stuff is still coming in. You guys better be ready for our best raffle ever.

Key chains from Toyo Tire

Stickers and brochures from Mickey Thompson

$150 gift cert from JKS.

Free set of Bushwacker fender flares! This one showed up today and was a total surprise. They donated a set of flares at the 2008 Crawl which was at Harlan.

A huge thanks to all the sponsors that have donated to this event!!

A special thanks to my wife who sent out many e-mails and made phone calls trying to help make this raffle a great one.

Last edited:
Thanks Sunshine! Not that Im able to really use any of it, but Im sure there will be a lot of happy Jeepers!

Ed - I've got a new pair of KC daylighters that I'll bring along for the raffle. I bought them couple months ago and they won't mount on my bumper like the hella's do.

Josh

Thanks Rustys for the gift Certificate. Spawn.......I hope you enjoy my little gift to you brother! :patriot:

I received a phone call from Eric at the 4 Wheel Parts - Nashville store on Friday afternoon. Many members showed up for his June 12th open house. Well guys, 4 Wheel Parts came through for the SEC and the Crawl.

They donated the following items:

1 RC8 Smittybuilt winch (Yes, we had 2 winches courtesy of 4WP - Nashville and Norcross, GA stores.

2 $50 gift cards

4 tow straps

Thank you 4 Wheel Parts - Nashville, TN store who made this possible. Go by and see Eric (manager) if you need anything. He supports the SEC!

Excellent raffle this year!
...and no one get mad, I didn't get everything lol

It was christmas for Courtney.. the Post Raffle was more successful to Doug then the actual raffle..
lol
if you had a set of numbers with the last 4 starting with 37 and 29 you were a winner
if you had a set of numbers other then those two.. you added your tickets to the ticket bird nest to start the fire

mark

Back