• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheesemans OFFICIAL part out thread...built 93XJ part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
have any current pictures of the long arm kit?

I can get some this evening, they are still on the rig

How long are the front RC brakelines?
not sure, just the only length they sell for XJ's so may check their site (or I can measure tonight when I get home)

interested in the long arms. not going to be seeing dan anytime soon are you? i could sweet talk him a little if so... worth a shot.
nope, wont see dan until WF is my guess

Would you be willing to sell the lockouts for the D60? And possibly the diff cover?
not sure yet, may have an interested party in the axles

Originally Posted by XJ&CHZ4ME
Custom built front winch bumper w/ D-ring mounts (must trim grill for winch) $225
Custom built rear bumper w/ tie-ins and D-ring mounts (for 96-down w/ cut-n-fold) $225
TNT Y-link long arm kit w/ belly skid (joints and bushings are good) (compare to new at over $1000 delivered) $500
TNT HD track bar and frame bracket $150
TNT boomerang shackles (1.5" lift I think) $85 shipped
BigOffroad (BOR/Alcan) HD leaf packs for 6.5" lift, best there is out there! $325
Skyjacker 8" lift coils $85 Sold PP Collin
Rough County 2.2 series inverted front shocks like new, 1 trip on them $60 Sold PP Collin
Rough Country extended front brake lines $25 Sold PP Josh (Rabbit Hat)
Custom made rear extended brake line $20 Sold PP John LL
Bilstein inverted rear shocks 5100 series (I think, may be 5150 cant remember) $80 (will get collapsed/extended lengths when part out begins) Sold PP Collin
2" receiver w/ built in gas tank skid (Okie Terry Style) $100
NP231 w/ Advanced Adapters SYE kit installed $165 Sold PP Collin
AGR steering box, it is tits, turns 36's at 5 psi w/ a pinky $125
Rusty's air intake tube and cone filter $30
Throttlebody spacer $20 shipped Sold PP Collin
radiator $65
elec fan $15
(4) 36x12.5x15 Super Swamper TSL's w. 85% tread, been wheeled and show it. asking $400
(4) 15x8 Cragar black steelies w/ CrawlFab weld on beadlocks w/ complete grade 8 hardware (5x4.5) $375
(1) 36x12.50x15 TSL w/ 99.9% tread on a 15x8 black steelie (5x4.5). This was a spare that was used one time and it is great shape. $165
(4) Spidertrax wheel spacers (fancy anodized blue ones, 1.25" I think) $100
(2) Front drive shafts $30 each obo sold PP RedHeep
JCR rear 1/4 guards w/ hardware $125
Custom roofrack/roof sliders, very heavy $150
stock hood w/ custom aluminum diamond tread hood vents $50
AJ's Offroad Armor prototype front tube doors for 96-down XJ's $150
matching light grey cloth front and rear seats out of a 98 XJ, good shape $80
console from same 98 that is light grey $20 Sold PP Collin

The D60 is an 87 I believe. PM me to discuss package deal in toners

Aaron, if it doesn't fit in the flat rate box I will pay difference to ship. PM me for PayPal info

Damn Collin, just buy the whole Jeep why don't you! If you change your mind on the shocks, I'll take them! :D

Cheeseman, just to make things difficult I'm interested in the 1/4 guards and the roof sliders... of course I'm nowhere near local and I'm sure you don't want them sitting around for months. Not to mention there's no way I could haul the sliders in a car, I'd have to bring the truck. If you can sell them to someone closer, go for it, but if nobody else comes through I would be glad to take them.

Guessing it will fit in a flat rate box? If so, I'll take it.

It's a steering gear, it's going to be hefty... not sure that a flat rate box could physically hold up to shipping it. I've ordered steering gears from RockAuto though and they aren't too bad to UPS, $20 or less I'd say.

Brad and Sam, I replied vbia PM to you both. just let me kow.

Aaron, are you in or out on the box? I have a stack of PM's pertaining to that thing. just let me know.

Cheese "stuffs moving faster then expected" Man

Custom built front winch bumper w/ D-ring mounts (must trim grill for winch) $225
Custom built rear bumper w/ tie-ins and D-ring mounts (for 96-down w/ cut-n-fold) $225 Sold PP Samset
TNT Y-link long arm kit w/ belly skid (joints and bushings are good) (compare to new at over $1000 delivered) $500
TNT HD track bar and frame bracket $150
TNT boomerang shackles (1.5" lift I think) $85 shipped
BigOffroad (BOR/Alcan) HD leaf packs for 6.5" lift, best there is out there! $325 Sold PP Samset
Skyjacker 8" lift coils $85 Sold PP Collin
Rough County 2.2 series inverted front shocks like new, 1 trip on them $60 Sold PP Collin
Rough Country extended front brake lines $25 Sold Josh (Rabbit Hat) PAID
Custom made rear extended brake line $20 Sold PP John LL
Bilstein inverted rear shocks 5100 series Sold PP Collin
2" receiver w/ built in gas tank skid (Okie Terry Style) $100
NP231 w/ Advanced Adapters SYE kit installed $165 Sold PP Collin
AGR steering box, it is tits, turns 36's at 5 psi w/ a pinky $125 Sold PP Flex
Rusty's air intake tube and cone filter $30
Throttlebody spacer $20 shipped Sold PP Collin
radiator $65
elec fan $15
(4) 36x12.5x15 Super Swamper TSL's w. 85% tread, been wheeled and show it. asking $400
(4) 15x8 Cragar black steelies w/ CrawlFab weld on beadlocks w/ complete grade 8 hardware (5x4.5) $375
(1) 36x12.50x15 TSL w/ 99.9% tread on a 15x8 black steelie (5x4.5). This was a spare that was used one time and it is great shape. $165
(4) Spidertrax wheel spacers (fancy anodized blue ones, 1.25" I think) $100
(2) Front drive shafts $30 each obo sold PP RedHeep
JCR rear 1/4 guards w/ hardware $125 sold Brad PAID
Custom roofrack/roof sliders, very heavy $150 sold Brad PAID
stock hood w/ custom aluminum diamond tread hood vents $50
AJ's Offroad Armor prototype front tube doors for 96-down XJ's $150
matching light grey cloth front and rear seats out of a 98 XJ, good shape $80
console from same 98 that is light grey $20 Sold PP Collin

Last edited:
Thanks Tyler!

For everyone else out this way, my tentative plan is to run to MO in a few weeks to meet Tyler and get my stuff. I will be happy to haul stuff for others. I can at least get it as far as Lafayette, IN.

no, thank you man! I think Rew or Samset may need to contact you about some transport :D

I don't know what is going on with the 60s, but if polar buys them I can probably get them from brad's (ie badlands) back to fort wayne if that helps him.

I'll be at the badlands July 14th weekend, and august 25th.

mac 'ships for booze :) 'gyvr

I don't know what is going on with the 60s, but if polar buys them I can probably get them from brad's (ie badlands) back to fort wayne if that helps him.

I'll be at the badlands July 14th weekend, and august 25th.

mac 'ships for booze :) 'gyvr

If need be I can get stuff from Mac and get them to the suburbs of Detroit (at least until August 17th).

So if any of you MI guys want stuff I can get it closer to you.

Hey guys, I think we could start a freight company. Need it the next day? There's Norfolk 'n' Waypal!

Sounds like there is sufficient demand to get parts out this way, that will motivate me to get out to see Tyler sooner rather than later. The worst part about the 1-tons would be hoisting them around, someone is getting a large shipping bill if I drop a nut.

I can pick up the steering box for Aaron instead of shipping it, since it will probably take him a year to put it on anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back