• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap place for heims?

Jays siik xj

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a place preferably in the Inland Empire to buy Heims for a good price. I had a place here locally but they no longer carry em. Looking to buy 30 to 40 perhaps more if the price is right.

Thanks,
Jay.

Ruffstuff seems to have great prices and good quality heims. if you are looking for cheap ones, i cant help you. buy quality if it is for steering or suspension. also Ruffstuff is a supporter here and gives even better deals for members.

oh and if you where buying them through places like industrial liquidators, earls plumbing, ect, those where junk compared to what you will find at ruffstuff.

What size and application? Have you tried Grainger or McMaster-Carr?

again i would call Ruffstuff. they sell in bulk and will probably give you a discount for doing so. i searched around all the dealers 2 years ago and found Ruffstuff the best for the quality.

Yeah, I looked at the website and was pretty stokkedd on their prices... Gonna order mine for my steering tomorrow after I get it done I'll go ahead and get more.
Thanks for everyones input... Much appreciated!

Back