• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Xmas Party

You know I'm in Brendan. Maybe the wife too. Not sure yet on that.

corbinafly said:
You know I'm in Brendan. Maybe the wife too. Not sure yet on that.

Bring her along.

There will be several wives/girlfriends there.... tehy can talk abotu us all talking about Jeeps all of the time.... :laugh:

Hey Brendan - we should get an RTI ramp set-up in your driveway for this.....

rpraterxj said:
Why? there's bound to be a neighbour with a small car that Brendan does not care for too much ;)

Btw, RTI ramps are overrated.

rpraterxj said:

oh geez i can see it now.. erik o's jeep on its side in the drive. =)

cal said:
oh geez i can see it now.. erik o's jeep on its side in the drive. =)
ROTFLMAO you know what.. .now that I think about it, that is possible :D

Btw, has anyone seen the vid of the hummer falling over to the side as the owner went out and rocked it on one side and it fell over? :D That was priceless ;)

So who is brining the RTI ramp?

Kejtar said:
Why? there's bound to be a neighbour with a small car that Brendan does not care for too much ;)

Btw, RTI ramps are overrated.

Watch it now, if I come, I'll be bringing my small car.

I'm still undecided. You guys need to move it closer to SoCal :D.

mikedashg said:
Watch it now, if I come, I'll be bringing my small car.

I'm still undecided. You guys need to move it closer to SoCal :D.
Hey I drive down there for the SoCalXJ Mission Beach BBQ, You can come up here and drag Kevin with you

Brendan_91XJ said:
Hey I drive down there for the SoCalXJ Mission Beach BBQ, You can come up here and drag Kevin with you

Touché. Maybe we can carpool in his DD.

I don't mind sitting passenger for long btich in heated leathers seats, satelite navi, satelite radio. I'll even chip in for gas. Come on Kev! :D

Question!

Can we do a Toys-for-Tots drive at the Christmas party? I don't mind being the point person on it. I can gather the gifts and get them to a TFT drop point.

Comments?

rpraterxj said:
Question!

Can we do a Toys-for-Tots drive at the Christmas party? I don't mind being the point person on it. I can gather the gifts and get them to a TFT drop point.

Comments?
Lookin for gifts for your kids? :D

rpraterxj said:
Question!

Comments?
I have nothing against it. If you organize it, I'll bring something.

JohnX said:
Lookin for gifts for your kids? :D

:shhh:

Don't tell anyone...

im into a toys for tots thing, but you might need to make a new thread about it, so everyone knows. maybe just start a new thread with the adress, details, and info about a TFT dropoff point. we are on what now page 4? lets just start over with a clean thread for this.

***EDIT i guess ya beat me to it, lol. right on.

Last edited:
GrimmJeeper said:
im into a toys for tots thing, but you might need to make a new thread about it, so everyone knows. maybe just start a new thread with the adress, details, and info about a TFT dropoff point. we are on what now page 4? lets just start over with a clean thread for this.

***EDIT i guess ya beat me to it, lol. right on.

You think I'm a newbie or something.... jeezz......:eyes:

I like parties, i propose name tags, first off im horrible with names second off nobody said nothing about it yet. i propose both naxja handle and realnames anyone? or is that geek in me comeing out?

This one could be for eric spacificly.

droolbadgeeric.jpg

and something like this for everyone else

nametagseveryone.jpg

just an idea

toyotawrench said:
I like parties, i propose name tags, first off im horrible with names second off nobody said nothing about it yet. i propose both naxja handle and realnames anyone? or is that geek in me comeing out?

This one could be for eric spacificly.

droolbadgeeric.jpg

and something like this for everyone else

nametagseveryone.jpg

just an idea

Not a bad idea!

I will see if I have any labels at work. If so, I will bring them.

Yeah - need screen name and real name...

Back