• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Xmas Party

Sorry I missed it too! Looks like it was a good time...oh well, at least the Lakers won tonight. This was the first game I have been to in the last 5 times to Staples that they actually win. I was beginning to think I was bad luck:anon:

Jason

GrimmJeeper said:
well heres a little vid of the party, i was going to put a song to the whole thing but its so much better like this haha. enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOTZ1dbC1tU
Cool vid Mike. And thanks for the ruination. Kinda tasted like someone soaked a big sticky bud in it.

thanks to Brendan and his wife for hosting a fun event! It was great to see everyone and fun to dust off my turntables for that. damn I need to practice.

My daughter passed out in the car and slept all night from the bounce house. I slept well too since all those kids wore me out.

MAN I slept good last night... You are all welcome, We enjoyed hosting the party.

BTW: Who left the green plastic chairs? 4 or 5 of them.
Grimm: Also found your sons hoody

I think the chairs belong to paulhead. But he lives very close to you.

85xgp69.jpg

Xmas Party shopping cart :D

I kinda' forgot about the chairs on the way out but I think they were being used too so no biggie. Let me know when you want me to get them Brendan.

an excuse to post a picture of brendens wifes butt... you guys are sick.... sick i tell you.... btw speaking of brendens wife, she makes amazing coffie. Your a lucky sob if you get to have some of her coffie.. Dude I would drive all the way to his house for a few cups of coffie... Thanks again for the hospitaliy brenden and brendens wife (whos name i never found out)

peace
ted

mikedashg said:
So tell me Andy, is it good luck to rub a Jeep god's head or something?

yon8c9

Back