• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Members

Questioning my commitment to this club? I won't even dignify that with a response.

I need to apologize for that one. I didnt mean to question your commitment. You do an excellent job! You are always timely with reminders for membership expirations as well as answering questions. I just think it is unfair that you are judging us on showing up to runs that you yourself cannot fully participate in. Does that make sense?

I need to apologize for that one. I didnt mean to question your commitment. You do an excellent job! You are always timely with reminders for membership expirations as well as answering questions. I just think it is unfair that you are judging us on showing up to runs that you yourself cannot fully participate in. Does that make sense?

I'm not judging anyone Justin. I'm simply after some insight as to why. You can't improve a situation if you don't know what the "problem" is. I don't think I've ever thought less of a member for their lack of involvement.

It is a fact that there is probably a greater concentration of members in the CSprings area, but always having get togethers there necessitates a 2-3 each way commute for everyone in NorCo, much less the western slope.

I would like to start seeing more stuff in the Metro and Northern area and I don't want to hear any whining from the CSprings crowd. :soapbox:

It is a fact that there is probably a greater concentration of members in the CSprings area, but always having get togethers there necessitates a 2-3 each way commute for everyone in NorCo, much less the western slope.

I would like to start seeing more stuff in the Metro and Northern area and I don't want to hear any whining from the CSprings crowd. :soapbox:

piss off yer old, just move south and you can whine with us(and fab me some cool shit) :D

piss off yer old, just move south and you can whine with us(and fab me some cool shit) :D
You wouldn't know what to do with something that actually worked [insert illegal flippoff]

x2

Damn finally read this thread. All you guys Re so fiery lol. Do we need a group hug or some crap?.... Oh wait.... Only people that would show already do that :gee:

Damn finally read this thread. All you guys Re so fiery lol. Do we need a group hug or some crap?.... Oh wait.... Only people that would show already do that :gee:

I'll give you an e-hug, that's about what I'm good for...:smootch:

Shoreleave.gif

I am here...... cannot miss me :gee:!!

By the way DJ is that little smiley poking funny at us sailors or what........:twak: been there done that MANY times!! :cool: Oh... and :cheers:

Back