• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
riverfever said:
I'm in need of some windshield washer fluid Troy. I'd sure appreciate it if you could siphon me a gallon or two of that stuff. :laugh:

do you deliver?

riverfever said:
I'm in need of some windshield washer fluid Troy. I'd sure appreciate it if you could siphon me a gallon or two of that stuff. :laugh:

Yeah, I got some fluid for ya....... but YOU'RE gonna have to suck it outta my hose....... Do I deliver? Yeah, if you're doing it right......... Smartass....... :D

Twisted:
"House-O-Heeps" is a term of endearment bestowed upon my little parting-out-XJ's hobby that philip-g came up with........ it just kinda stuck.

WOW:wow: That is some funny stuff right there....And Troy you say parting out hobby i think it has grown into an obsession......LOL . Oh and by the way I will be there tomorrow..........

YELLAHEEP said:
Yeah, I got some fluid for ya....... but YOU'RE gonna have to suck it outta my hose....... Do I deliver? Yeah, if you're doing it right......... Smartass....... :D

LOL... Troy, I'm worried about you spending so much time at the jail, its starting to show!

xj-grin said:
LOL... Troy, I'm worried about you spending so much time at the jail, its starting to show!

So am I brutha...... so am I........

But have you seen River? He's got such a purdy mouth......

:D

I like to look into replacing my 98 style Washer fluid bottle with the old under the hood style if sombody has one. If you think it's a easy swap then I'd like one. Maybe the bracket if it needs one. I have mine under the hood but it's just too big. I have a front bumper and all the flairs if sombody needs them and a set of Explorer 8.8 axels. Post up what junk you may want to bring to swap, sell or give away. I'm leaving my junk at home unless sombody says they want it. I still have the 8 track player but you may have to draw straws for that jewel.

Stump,

I have a '95 here at the house that has the bottle that's on the pass. side by the firewall.

$15

I may be able to pull it and bring it to the meeting.

Sure...SOB can pull a bottle but can't take the time to save the fluid? What kind of Mickey Mouse organization are you running? Probably the same kinda place that makes customers come all the way to friggin' Denver for some damn seat buns when they wont even work. Oh wait...you actually brought those here didn't you? :D

YELLAHEEP said:
Stump,

I have a '95 here at the house that has the bottle that's on the pass. side by the firewall.

$15

Starboard M said:
Ill be there at 11amish!

I'll see your 11amish and raise ya - 12 Amish........... :D

Amish_Buggies.jpg

Last edited:
riverfever said:
Sure...SOB can pull a bottle but can't take the time to save the fluid? What kind of Mickey Mouse organization are you running? Probably the same kinda place that makes customers come all the way to friggin' Denver for some damn seat buns when they wont even work. Oh wait...you actually brought those here didn't you? :D

Indeed I did...... and I left behind a couple of "Goat trails" to punctuate my visit too...... :D

Josh:
Roger that - I'll have those too.

YELLAHEEP said:
Stump,

I have a '95 here at the house that has the bottle

I coulds use a fan shroud (mechanical) if you have one off also. Thanks.

Not gonna be able to make it. Sorry guys. Jeff and DJ will be handling the meeting. I had some family stuff that was already set (which I forgot about) when we set the meeting. See ya at the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back