• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

planefixer

NAXJA Forum User
For those that don't read stickies:

The meeting will be held this Saturday, March 8th, 11:00 a.m. at the northeast lot at Clement Park, 7306 W. Bowles Ave. in Littleton (about 1-2 miles east of Wadsworth).
Weather is supposed to be nice (sunny and 55º).

Thanks.

Directions:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=7306+W.+Bowles+Ave&city=Littleton&state=co&zipcode=80123

Last edited:
TwistedXT said:
That would be me!

i was lookin at this one -> http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=943842

Count me in!!! :cheers:

whats the typical turn out for these meetings? and is it more of a meet and greet or is it an actual meeting with covered topics and such?

More meeting than meet and greet. We mostly all know each other. but if you're new, it will be a informal meet and greet for yourself................;)

Stang5lgt said:
Can I bring my boys so they can check out everyones rigs?

We encourage families to attend....... but there's no guarantee they might not hear a swear word or two....... just nature of the beast.

91 Jeep Project said:
Not a problem, everyone is welcome. Except Phillip................:gee:

Indeed. Philip FTL.

:D

91 Jeep Project said:
I'm just trying to make a point Frank, you don't have to celebrate it.

Huh? :dunno:

EAR MUFFS see it's that easy it's all you gotta do man.

love that movie. YOU'R MY BOY BLUE!

Blues dead man.

Sorry I won't be able to attend. I will have to work tomorrow morning. Yellaheep will be hooking me up with a new tcase to replace the one that grenaded earlier this week so hopefully I'll be back in the jeep with the dually in the driveway where she belongs soon. Thanks,

Hopefully I'll get the chance to meet the next time around.

Gonna plug the House-O-Heeps here.....

If you need parts, PM me and if I have 'em, I'll pull 'em Friday afternoon and bring them to the meeting.

YELLAHEEP said:

If you need parts, PM me and if I have 'em, I'll pull 'em Friday afternoon and bring them to the meeting.

I'm in need of some windshield washer fluid Troy. I'd sure appreciate it if you could siphon me a gallon or two of that stuff. :laugh:

YELLAHEEP said:

house of heeps? do share... is this a jeeps only pull and save or just another term for hte junk yards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back