• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage....

Your engine.....seems like it gets a little softer every time we wheel.... Saw some puffs of blue too

Well it did sit in a field for 2 years before i got it...... If it goes south Lenny has an exploder 5.0 for me!

I know warn will sell you a service kit and the parts. It can't be that hard. 12 yr old chinese kids put them together.

Unfortunately I think its the motor. Not sure how to test it. I need to weigh the jeep. But then again it stalled with the snatch block.... so I guess that limits what is wrong with it.

After watching the video of me in lower rock garden, I should probably see if I pushed my sliders into the rockers.....:rolleyes:

Unfortunately I think its the motor. Not sure how to test it. I need to weigh the jeep. But then again it stalled with the snatch block.... so I guess that limits what is wrong with it.

I'd start with inspecting all of the wires and making sure the contacts at the solenoids are clean.

motor won't pull if it can't get enough amps.

Add a toasted bushing to the list for me.....and a bent control arm mount. Guess that means I actually wheeled it this time huh?

Add a toasted bushing to the list for me.....and a bent control arm mount. Guess that means I actually wheeled it this time huh?

Upper Rock Garden claimed that control arm mount.

Back