• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage....

I will be replacing my passenger side front door and probably the rear one too thanks to a rock in Fish Fossil.

My XJ isn't uber nice or anything but this is the equivalent to Tim blowing up RCV's to me.

Pulled the line and it was barely moving any fuel. Put in a new pump and flowed alot more fuel and it fired right up. I guess it burnt up when it was starved of fuel. I need to add some more pickups in the tank and carry a spare pump from now on.

U-joint and double cardan
Bent stock front bumper and tow hook bracket
Hatch strut (not on the trail)
Either the UCA axle side bushing, RC X-Flex joint, or both.

Pulled the line and it was barely moving any fuel. Put in a new pump and flowed alot more fuel and it fired right up. I guess it burnt up when it was starved of fuel. I need to add some more pickups in the tank and carry a spare pump from now on.

I had a spare e2000 on board...

get some pickups...see you this weekend at the badlands...

I burped some air out of the pass front tire...

mac 'good trip' gyvr

Yep I won the FSU trophy in Empire's group. Time to pull that shaft and add to the trophy.
aee78455-96d5-0483.jpg

So does "FSU" stand for Fubared Stuff Up (clean version)?

I think Shawn earned it!

Why does their "trophy" look cooler? Looks like they used the parts that actually broke...

That name is very fitting for the carnage it creates...

Just a radiator, but with 208K miles and 100+ temps I can't really call it carnage.

I'm amazed Jennie didn't break something, she likes to travel 30+ on the trails.

BeerGoggles Jim is using an external pump...

He just needs some pick ups

mac 'mine will suck the tank dry' gyvr

I found the part number for on Hadfield's build thread. I didn't realize this was such a common upgrade.

Oh yeah, Summit # SUM-G3138.

Back