• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can't change/edit my sig

flexj

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to edit my sig and can't find where to do it. It is not an option for me in the user cp, it isn't under edit profile.

where else can I look?

Thansk.

Well neither one of you have a sig line...Your not Members. as to the user name make a post of what you would like to change it to and the Web guys will get to it when they get a chance.

Man, I feel so left out.

When I do up a post, and preview, I can see my old sig for the '90, but I guess it never gets included once the post is posted up. As for the username, I'd like for it to be 'SilverstoneXJ' to replace the current Sterling90XJ one I have now.

Kudzu said:
Well neither one of you have a sig line...Your not Members. as to the user name make a post of what you would like to change it to and the Web guys will get to it when they get a chance.

Ahhh, one needs to be a member of this little club before one gets to display his sig.

Thanks.

Back