• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico pics

Many pics:
CIMG4386.jpg

Happy bday Bill.......was it ted that said....body damage here...
CIMG4389.jpg

one more
CIMG4391.jpg

give me a tug please
CIMG4392.jpg

This MJ walked through this
CIMG4394.jpg

Santa is always playing:
CIMG4401.jpg

Everything was fine so far
CIMG4406.jpg

and then
CIMG4410.jpg

lean on me.....
CIMG4412.jpg

Dinging up the bling!
CIMG4503.jpg

lean like a .....
CIMG4409.jpg

peek a boo
CIMG4416.jpg

Toss me a strap please..
CIMG4415.jpg

Santa is up to it again
CIMG4419.jpg

Part II

Wasup Scrappy
CIMG4434.jpg

Dam...you driving like you stole it
CIMG4437.jpg

is that your rig???
CIMG4439.jpg

Remi is the man!! Spotter, welder, and has a wierd accent!
CIMG4462.jpg

All fixed up Santa!!
CIMG4468.jpg

Valet parking was booked:
CIMG4473.jpg

thats will buff right out...seriously
CIMG4489.jpg

Did you loose something:
CIMG4493.jpg

Elias had his share of damage:
CIMG4500.jpg

ouch, honey i was at the mall and ran into a shopping cart....realllllly
CIMG4501.jpg

Wasnt the bumper straight when we started??
CIMG4502.jpg

To save some time, fast forward to about the 6:00 mark. :D

We had a Great Time in Calico yesterday.

I’d like to thank everyone who helped replace the steering box bolts that snapped.

Kenny & Jake had a great time. Thanks to all who kept an eye on Jake while I was attempting Gatekeeper. I know he can be a handful.

Here are some of my photos with a link to the rest.

The Two Jakes! BFF…

img_1635.jpg

Future Wheeler…

img_1641.jpg

Me attempting Gatekeeper… A Big thanks to Ron for the Help! I came away with no damage. I consider it a win.

img_1649.jpg

Oh No! I Took Body Damage!

img_1654.jpg

Then there was Rob… and his wicked machine…

img_1671.jpg

Notice the tire smoke…

img_1672.jpg

and the TJ

img_1678.jpg

CREEEEKKK!

img_1682.jpg

SNAP!
img_1683.jpg

I also want to thank Randall (Michael) for goofing around with my boys. As I was carrying Jake into the house half asleep, he asked – Daddy, where’s Randall? J thanks again Mike!…

Here are the rest of the pics

Pics

See you all next time!

Ken

hellbilly04 said:
Cool vids Tony & nice work there Rob!
Well on the way home from droppong the jeep off and sure wish crackberry played vids. I will say coming down was a blur. I have always just remembered that if ur goin down and it get bad ui release brake and throttle. Kinda think that kicked in. But goin up was interesting. I just keep thinkin its only a ujoint if somethng goes and trapped tires and put the tires in angles that I never would have over and over. I love the D60 and IROKs!

Only Known issues- lots of gouged and scratched tube and I think my mean green alt frooze towards the end of going up gatekeeper.

Thanks everyone for putting up w Alissa. I only just met her. She is a freind of debi's and I thought I would give her a good seat for her first time ever off roading. she sure gave something to talk about though. And sorry if the redneck drunk happy girl offended anyone. At least she was a happy drunk. Oh and she wanted to sit on santas lap and ride in the sliegh she keep sluring haha.

Great to see yall again! I had a ton of fun showing off on Gatekeeper!!

Wish I could have been awake to hang at the bunkhouse... I had to drive home this morning EARLY!

Scraps

ROBERTK said:
Well on the way home from droppong the jeep off and sure wish crackberry played vids. I will say coming down was a blur. I have always just remembered that if ur goin down and it get bad ui release brake and throttle. Kinda think that kicked in. But goin up was interesting. I just keep thinkin its only a ujoint if somethng goes and trapped tires and put the tires in angles that I never would have over and over. I love the D60 and IROKs!

Only Known issues- lots of gouged and scratched tube and I think my mean green alt frooze towards the end of going up gatekeeper.

Thanks everyone for putting up w Alissa. I only just met her. She is a freind of debi's and I thought I would give her a good seat for her first time ever off roading. she sure gave something to talk about though. And sorry if the redneck drunk happy girl offended anyone. At least she was a happy drunk. Oh and she wanted to sit on santas lap and ride in the sliegh she keep sluring haha.

hahah, all good times Robert!

. Oh and she wanted to sit on santas lap and ride in the sliegh she keep sluring haha.[/quote]

I was lookin foward to playin with those guns she had after a long day o wheelin,to bad she could not last that long, She was great entertainment for us........SANTA

What a fun day. I'm sure we'll see more pics after the rest of the group gets home..

Ron & Scrappy sure can build a rig..

GateKeep was cool to watch.. Yeah, the TJ was definitely not built or ready for Gatekeeper.. Sometimes people learn the hard way in respects to their rig's capability.

In the beginning of the run, I was in the back with JohnX and Mr. OverKill when John broke a u-joint and the retaining tabs on his yoke.. After replacing the u-joint *cough cough - you're welcome* ;) They welded the caps into place and we tried to catch up, but 2 groups passed us and we were about 16 rigs behind the NAXJA group. So, we turned around, including Ron, Scrappy, and met up at lunch. I got my damage trying to catch up to the group. We didn't take any pics because we were on a mission. It was a about 135* hair-pin turn.

All in all, it was a fun day...

E

Jump This said:
Did anyone get any pictures of the 'happy drunk girl'.....
I hate missing out on a good barf!!

:D
Well carefull. They may not belong in this forum. I don't know who it was, but. When we all got to gatekeeper and those behind me broke off to the bypass, I looked up on the hill and there was a few of the gang going by up un the hill lookin down on us and that's when I noticed that she was umm. Well sun bathing and puttin some sun on what santa calls, her "guns". Now that's the picture that need to be produced. I told her that's not the place for that and I jumped out to watch ron go down and what line to take. Got back to a passed out um slightly expossed gal that I had to harness it fully.

What really sucks is that she don't remember goin down at all (gatekeeper that is).

Last edited:
ROBERTK said:
Well carefull. They may not belong in this forum. I don't know who it was, but. When we all got to gatekeeper and those behind me broke off to the bypass, I looked up on the hill and there was a few of the gang going by up un the hill lookin down on us and that's when I noticed that she was umm. Well sun bathing and puttin some sun on what santa calls, her "guns". Now that's the picture that need to be produced. I told her that's not the place for that and I jumped out to watch ron go down and what line to take. Got back to a passed out um slightly expossed gal that I had to harness it fully.

What really sucks is that she don't remember goin down at all (gatekeeper that is).

Picts or BAN!!

Okay, I'll let the pictures come back channel....

Jump This said:
Did anyone get any pictures of the 'happy drunk girl'.....
I hate missing out on a good barf!!

U seem to have a great interest in Alissa Rick and she lives here in Long Beach so I can bring her along with me to Moab for ya so u can take your own pics of her and take care of her, what do ya think buddy?.......SANTA

4xSanta said:
U seem to have a great interest in Alissa Rick and she lives here in Long Beach so I can bring her along with me to Moab for ya so u can take your own pics of her and take care of her, what do ya think buddy?.......SANTA

I'm strictly a photo perv.....

:lickout:

great pics and vids ya'll it was good to wheel with everyone and sorry I split early and quicly. Had to do the family thing.

well she did say, "I usually dont get along with any mexicans except my moms gardeners, but that guy is cool, whats his name again?" haha I think it was the rag top! so Tony better watch out...

Back