• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinese 110cc ATV, runs great, sell cheap or trade for XJ parts

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this a while back for my daughter but I'm not comfortable with her riding it alone. We have a mini-buggy so she can use that instead. It belonged to a friend's kid and the starter had gone bad, so it sat in the barn for a couple of years. It's a 2010 Peace Motorsports model, fully automatic (no reverse), 110cc with front and rear racks and disc brakes all around. It's a small framed model, so realistically I'd say it'll be good for 8-12 year olds (or older). My daughter is 7, and we can both barely fit on it.

The good:
Runs great, pulls along just fine, even with my daughter and I both on it

Engine runs great, no smoking, no unusual noises

New parts include:
AGM battery
Starter
Keihin Carburetor
Rear brake master cylinder

Valves recently adjusted

All of the tires are in good shape and don't leak air

We pulled the body off, scuffed it with Scotchbrite pads and shot it with three coats of orange Krylon Fusion paint. Looks ok, Pictures taken inside make it look much brighter and shinier than it actually is.

The bad:
My friend's kid unplugged a lot of the wiring in the back so the battery isn't charging. I've tested the output of the stator and I'm getting A/C voltage output so I know it's working. I don't know if the voltage regulator works or not. If not, they're dirt cheap on Amazon. I also have a wiring diagram for it, I just haven't gotten the urge to sort it out. I just leave the battery tender on it and the battery starts it all day long with no problem.

It's cold natured. Sometimes it's hard to get started, but after it has been warmed up it never gives any more trouble for the rest of the day.

No lights on it. It only had dummy plates where the lights usually go and one of them were missing so I just took them all off. I still have them and they'll go with it.

I have the remote shutoff keyfob, but the battery is dead in it and I don't know if it actually works.

So that's about it for the description (as long-winded as I usually am, I know)

I'd like to get $250 for it, which is basically what we have in it.

Or I could do some trading (or partial trading) for a set of factory aluminum 10 spoke wheels (I don't know what they're called but they're pictured below). I'd also be interested in trading for an aftermarket roof rack. It can be a home made rack if that's what you've got (as long as it looks decent lol)

Here's the ATV. Remember it looks MUCH brighter and shinier in this inside pic:

This pic shows us having fun on it a few weeks ago, and also shows the real color a little better:

Quick little video of it running. This was shot while we had the body off for painting:

The wheels I'm looking for:

Thanks for enduring my usual long-winded post! :wave1:

Here's a short little video of me riding it today in the snow. I know these things aren't all that popular, but they're decent little machines for the amount of money they cost. I just wanted to show an "action" shot to show that it does run and runs well, even though I look like an ape riding a football while I'm on it lol :D

Back