• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico Night Run Saturday Oct. 22, 2016

Re: Calico Night Run Saturday Oct. 22

Haven't finished the wifes jeep yet. Plus I still need to pull my rear axle and get the gears redone and have a new locker installed. I broke it at the mall.:)

Wish I could.

I am thinking about trying to make it, if my pile is running well by then. I don't actually know any of you, so I hope that's alright.

Is there a breakdown of the plan? or at least an idea of what is going on? People planning on camping out or simply make the run and head home?

I am thinking about trying to make it, if my pile is running well by then. I don't actually know any of you, so I hope that's alright.
Come on out and we'll all know each other.

Is there a breakdown of the plan? or at least an idea of what is going on? People planning on camping out or simply make the run and head home?

The plan is to run the doran odessa loop in the direction that will provide the more challenging fun.

I'm staying in the hotel down by the freeway, I think that's the one. Lorrie is working the event this weekend and the next and is being put up Sat. night(s). I'll be staying there otherwise it would be a drive out and then drive back for me.

How is everybody with moving the meet-up time to 7:00 pm. I'm thinking meet up across the road from the bunk house?

I'm actually having an issue with meet up, later might be better. GF got stuxk working til 7.

I'm actually having an issue with meet up, later might be better. GF got stuxk working til 7.

What time should we meet then? I'd guess not before 9:00.

Last edited:

We will meet at 9:00 pm across from the bunkhouse.

Everyone is welcome.

I will try to make it in a tj on35s. Has a bling d35.

No can do. It's opening deer season
Hunting in Cali?
If so it's nice to have a late season opening day. Most CA zones open early when it's tougher to single out the bucks. I've been hiking D13 area for the last few weeks only spotting smaller forkies at best.
Good luck to ya

I'll be there

I'll be there

Way Cool! Check your track bar.

In case anybody needs it: 909_six 33_ 8 six O five

Last edited:

Have a good run tonight ya'll. .. keep us Web wheelers updated with a ton of pics!

You do know its gonna be dark, right?

;)

We will meet at 9:00 pm across from the bunkhouse.

Everyone is welcome.

If parking from the event extends down to the bunk house continue on until the shoulder clears out and turn on your flashers.If I am first there I will do the same.

I'll be in my (white on white) XJ; spare on the roof. CB will be on 7 or if busy the first clear channel ending with 7.

In case anybody needs it: 909_six 33_ 8 six O five

:party:

Last edited:

Slightly delayed at Tommy's. Be about 15 minutes late. Mmmmm...Tommy's.

Back