• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico 2006, Dinner reservations

Captain Ron

NAXJA Forum User
Interested in some grub?

The plan is to invade the bunkhouse area on Saturday night with dinner and festivities. It's a great place to hang out for the evening, and if you broke something on the runs Saturday, this is where it gets fixed if you need help.

So dinner, get fixed, night runs, festivities... hope your not planning on an early night if your sleeping at the bunkhouse this time, of course last time set the tone... WFW WWU? :D

Dinner will be Tri tip, Baked Beans, Bread, and Ardis's famous Salad, with rasberry vinagette, walnuts and cranberries. You bring your preferred drink. Cost: all you can eat, 7 bucks.

Proceeds above costs go directly to the So Cal Chapter of NAXJA! and will be used to support local land use issues, NAXJA So Cal costs, and funding future events and offerings from the So Cal chapter of NAXJA. Support the cause, come out and meet the people!

Post up if you think you'll be around and want food so we can get an idea of how much protein to have on hand. This will save you alot of time and effort, not to mention cooler space for the trip. This is for family, friends, non members, yada, yada. yada. All are welcome here as are on the runs, and you'll find something for everyone.

We do need to get an idea of how much to bring. Ardis gets vicious when surprised... :D

--ron

JohnX said:
At least two, maybe a third. It better be as good as last time:D

Well if you get you group to eat more than they did last time John, it'll be even better. :D

Got you down for 3!

--ron

Captain Ron said:
Well if you get you group to eat more than they did last time John, it'll be even better. :D

Got you down for 3!

--ron
Last time, we didn't get to wheel all day Saturday...this time we will be even hungrier:)

Michaelle and I will be there. We want cow! :spam:

hey Ron
Attempting to bring the family of 1 wife and 3 kids, but it is valentines weekend for my wifes jewelry store, so i will see how many i actually bring 1 (me) for sure...

Just one for me...even though I can eat for three. :)

bit late for the reply but could you include me and two big kids? ( 14/ 15 year old boys ) thanks

Last edited:
Me, maybe Mei. Duck has his own food ;)

Lion said:
Give Lion Meat Meat GrRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRR

That's funny. :D

Got everyone covered so far. I'll be counting until Thursday night, if you don't make the list, don't worry, we will be bringing some extra.

--ron

Back