• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cagework Getting done

EliasJ123 said:
Tony,

Are you going to completely remove the back seat and custom make brackets for the child seat??

I thought about removing the rear seat and doing something custom like a single rear seat... :dunno:

E

I thought about it......not sure yet. I was thinking a rear seat from a Rhino would be cool back their, but I need to make sure I can bolt in the baby seat if thats the case.....

tcm glx said:
I thought about it......not sure yet. I was thinking a rear seat from a Rhino would be cool back their, but I need to make sure I can bolt in the baby seat if thats the case.....

Go with a beard bench.

With the B pillar bar there make sure you can fold the bottom of the seat forward all the way.

I made the mistake of not checking that when I installed my cage. Now when I want to fold the seat down I have to remove the bottom of the seat.

Looking good tony Im lookin to set mine up pretty much the same as yours. I need my back seat also "KIDS"

d'oh I would have loved to buy the old rockhard cage

I was thinking quad buckets when I cage mine (eventually)

cds36 said:
Looking good tony Im lookin to set mine up pretty much the same as yours. I need my back seat also "KIDS"
you guys are all worried about seating space for the kids...but HELLLOOOO we have ROOF RACKS!!!!

All the fresh air they need, plus it keeps the interior of the cab quieter. :woohoo:

More pics:

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

Back