• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CA DMV... goodluck! If you thought about AAA, do it now

i've had AAA since before i had a car, it's come in hand with my old vw plenty of times and i rarely go to the dmv except for work and a lil dl issue, but those disgruntled lazy bastards need a reality check.

Goatman said:
I don't wish any ill will or bad fortune on anybody, however it is refreshing in a way to see that the goverenor isn't afraid to impact some government workers like private sector workers are. I don't think government jobs should be so safe and secure, many private sector jobs aren't that way. The real world is that there are ups and downs, good times and bad times, government shouldn't be immune to that.

Oh, and I'm a AAA member. :D

Well said, we have all taken cuts to survive, and not one complaint from any of my employees. I am happy to have a good job and will suck up any cut I need to insure my company survives.

you guys are whiners...CA DMV is the most organized and efficient DMV I have ever experienced....sadly. all the DMVs in Illinois were REALLY bad. Thought waiting an hour was bad? Try 2-3 hours. At least thats my experience from Chicago vs SoCal DMVs. Socal wins for better service.

Goatman said:
Oh, and I'm a AAA member. :D
My favorite was riding in the XJ down from BB on top of the tilt bead.

Back