• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper - 250$

Hammered

NAXJA Forum User
includes tie in plates. (no Hardware) local Pick-up Reading PA area.

IMG_0118_zps862e02cf.jpg

IMG_0128_zps624899b6.jpg

IMG_0130_zps8e78c41e.jpg

IMG_0129_zpsb07752b1.jpg

IMG_0131_zpsccb08ef3.jpg

IMG_0133_zps8f1c105e.jpg

IMG_0138_zps304450c5.jpg

I can write ARB or Hanson on it with a paintmarker for 300$ more.

I saw a green xj in phoenixville Thursday or Friday with a bumper that looked just like your but it had a 2" reciever in it. I was wondering if you bought it or built it also.

Who made that bumper? Looks an awful lot like the RigidCo rear bumper I've been trying to install for a while now (my Jeep is fighting me.) did you need to do any mods to the Jeep other than unbolting the old front bumper? Do you ever make it down to NoVA? I'd be interested but don't have time to pick up. In any case GLWS

Brad(hammered) builds these as well as the tie in plates, currently has a few that he's made, high quality and locally built, cant beat that. shooting him PM is the best way to contact him, with work and life he's a busy guy...

This one was one I had on my old Jeep. I have since made some others but this is one I made a while ago. its 1/4 inch plate so I'm pretty sure is about as heavy duty as any other brand out there.

You will not need to modify anything on your jeep to mount it.

and Yeah I love RIGID bumpers I had one on the front (sold that one) and still have a Rigidco rear with swing out.

I will take it off your hands Friday (tomorrow) if no one else claimed it. I get out of work at 3:30. Coming from Mountain Top PA.

I picked it up Saturday and can't wait to throw it on the jeep. It's very good quality and aesthetically pleasing, haha. I can't believe these aren't getting more attention!!! Thanks again brotha!

Back